This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only who has not uploaded their town to Dream Suite because

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Am I the only who has not uploaded their town to Dream Suite because

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 years ago#11
I'm the same. My town actually looks pretty good, but it's not EXACTLY how I want I to be. I mean, it will never be exact, but there's a certain level of perfection I'm waiting for before I upload to the dream suite :)
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515

User Info: TimidTaguel

TimidTaguel
3 years ago#12
Yeah, my town is pretty bare bones right now. My villagers have barely suggested an PWPs and I still have most of the original trees, plus my house is pretty ugly right now. These past few weeks I've just been focused on getting my dream villagers.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3651-6341
Currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf

User Info: BananaLint

BananaLint
3 years ago#13
I have the dream suite mostly for the 5000 bells. It doesn't bother me about having it on because the chances of someone actually visiting is slim.
PSN: dirtycamel87
PAWN: DA | Uriel | lvl 57 | Warrior "build" | AC:NL Dream Address 5400-2422-0490 (Oolacile)

User Info: Zaphod65

Zaphod65
3 years ago#14
My village looks a lot better now, but even when it was a total shambles I was uploading it for the additional 5k. I've only had six visitors so far.
Gamertag: Halifirien

User Info: Chenmaster2

Chenmaster2
3 years ago#15
You can track the number of visitors you have?
Swag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKDsdzODv0

User Info: Jolteon

Jolteon
3 years ago#16
I was actually just about to upload my town to ask for advice about where to put a new PWP...when I found out that it won't let me until I go through some COPPA nonsense (even though I don't have any children).

Like, it's all well and good that Nintendo wants to be compliant with the law and all, but there should be a "I don't have a kid in the first place" option.
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?

User Info: ShadowRisae

ShadowRisae
3 years ago#17
Jolteon posted...
I was actually just about to upload my town to ask for advice about where to put a new PWP...when I found out that it won't let me until I go through some COPPA nonsense (even though I don't have any children).

Like, it's all well and good that Nintendo wants to be compliant with the law and all, but there should be a "I don't have a kid in the first place" option.

Yeah, that's how I felt with all of that too. Don't have a kid and I'm in my late 20's. I shouldn't have to deal with the parental control settings just to make it work.
Too many games, not enough free time.

User Info: TexasAndroid

TexasAndroid
3 years ago#18
Chenmaster2 posted...
You can track the number of visitors you have?

Whenever you update (and get the 5K bells) it tells you how many visitors you had.

User Info: HyperShadow4321

HyperShadow4321
3 years ago#19
I've uploaded mine a few times, I usually do it whenever I'm using the Dream Suite (which has been a while...). I'm not worried about what random person who has a very, very, very small chance of actually seeing my town has to think though...
Animal Crossing:NL FC:4871- 4058-8638

User Info: swanton112

swanton112
3 years ago#20
my town is almost ready just need a few more public works hot spring cube sculpture sand garden and weather instrument , hammock and jungle gym so its gonna take quite awhile got a bunch in my town running out of room
3ds FC:3797-6630-1740
gamertag 360:Killerxxx7
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Am I the only who has not uploaded their town to Dream Suite because

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived