This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you get your villagers birthday presents?

#1PKMNTrainerPinkPosted 8/2/2013 11:56:40 AM
I was in the middle of restoring my town after I lost my save data and the bulletin board said it was Cole's birthday. lol I put 9 perfect peaches in a basket and wrapped it for him.
Does anyone else give gifts to villagers?
---
KinTumblrFlowar is the coolest
#2jpidlyPosted 8/2/2013 11:58:16 AM
I do! I also attend their party.
---
FC: 2294-3920-3744 || Jojo
#3PKMNTrainerPink(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 12:00:30 PM
jpidly posted...
I do! I also attend their party.

lol the parties are cute, i love how they're just so happy you came to see them
it's gonna be so weird tho when I change back to the real date when I'm done fixing my town, and his birthday happens again in like 10 days
---
#4dragonsamusPosted 8/2/2013 12:01:02 PM
I do. I gave Ohare roses unwrapped.
#5ac_helperPosted 8/2/2013 12:01:24 PM
Yes. I look up what their favorite color and Theme is, then try to get an item that matches those as much as possible. For instance, I got Lionel a Broken Post, since he likes gray the best, and Historical stuff the most. He loved it and sent me a gift in return the next day. (Not his pic, though, like I wanted. Oh well.)
---
Currently playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
#6bellzemoPosted 8/2/2013 12:03:51 PM
I do, but so far none of them have liked my gifts. :(
---
All that once was will be.
#7PKMNTrainerPink(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 12:04:55 PM
bellzemo posted...
I do, but so far none of them have liked my gifts. :(

What do you usually get them?
---
#8thespezinatorPosted 8/2/2013 12:05:40 PM
Of course! I got Twiggy a top that I thought would really suit her and she changed into it straight away. I took Mira a top when it was her birthday, but she didn't change into it straight away. So it's 50/50 with me whether they really like it or not. Maybe I should use a guide for the next birthday!
#9SabreWlfPosted 8/2/2013 12:09:29 PM
I've had like 3 birthdays so far lol

I got them all presents. I only wrapped one, but I thought it was cute how he asked if he could unwrap it
#10PKMNTrainerPink(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 12:11:41 PM
thespezinator posted...
Of course! I got Twiggy a top that I thought would really suit her and she changed into it straight away. I took Mira a top when it was her birthday, but she didn't change into it straight away. So it's 50/50 with me whether they really like it or not. Maybe I should use a guide for the next birthday!

Yeah now that I know villagers like specific gifts I'll probably use a guide as well
---