This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Still no perfect town... any tips?

#1EthernaLTormentPosted 8/3/2013 6:31:49 AM
hey everyone,

i'm playing animal crossing every day and trying to get the perfect town ordinance but with no avail yet... when i talk to Isabelle to see how the citizen satisfaction is coming along she still says that i need public works projects but i have many natural and abudant living projects, here is a list:

Lampposts 3x

benches 3x

fountain 1x

solar panel 1x

flower beds 4x

and also projects like the 2nd floor for the museum etc

I water my flowers every day and like trees i have plenty of them for the perfect town status. i remove weeds everyday and i don''t let anything around town like tires.

anyone any tips like what kind of public works projects i should build, because i'm out of ideas...
#2Ansem_the_evilPosted 8/3/2013 6:39:16 AM
You need 75 flower and at least 110 trees but not more then 200 trees
---
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
Current AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939
#3Large_WhalePosted 8/3/2013 6:39:49 AM
Lampost x3 right?

You have the same projects multiple times (x3) and i think thats the problem. Also the museum 2nd floor, club lol, etc., i think does not count
#4EthernaLTorment(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 6:42:24 AM
i have more than 110 trees, that's for sure and an overdose of flowers, like 250+ or something, so it's not that, i think maybe the public works projects are the main issue...
#5EthernaLTorment(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 6:44:30 AM
Large_Whale

so... i have to delete a few flower beds and lampposts? but if i do that i don't have enough public works projects in general for a perfect town status. I'm trying to get more requests but it goes rather slow...
#6LiquefyPosted 8/3/2013 6:55:48 AM
EthernaLTorment posted...
Large_Whale

so... i have to delete a few flower beds and lampposts? but if i do that i don't have enough public works projects in general for a perfect town status. I'm trying to get more requests but it goes rather slow...

No. I got "best town ever" status with 11 Yellow Benches. I also got "perfect" status with 5 Yellow Benches, 5 Street Lamps, and the Campsite.

Do as Isabelle instructs: build another Public Work. Try another Street Lamp.

in the meantime, make sure you don't have too many trees (have less than 200).

Good luck!
#7EthernaLTorment(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 7:02:02 AM
@Large_Whale

thanks a bunch! i'll try! i'll post an another message here when it worked!

p.s. just an another quick question: what does isabelle say when you have a perfect town status? because online i see all kinds of things she says but does it have to be the best possible, or does a bit less also unlock the perfect status?
#8bonannPosted 8/3/2013 7:13:02 AM(edited)
Large_Whale posted...
Lampost x3 right?

You have the same projects multiple times (x3) and i think thats the problem. Also the museum 2nd floor, club lol, etc., i think does not count

You can have the same projects. I had 7 Street lamps out of 10 and got perfect town.

*Isabelle will say they love the town, TC, that no one will ever wants to leave. Also, just plant a lot of flowers. I mean a lot...
---
3DS: 4313 - 0687- 5263 | AC: NL Town: Aries
#9byte_girlPosted 8/3/2013 7:24:14 AM
When I was going for perfect town, Isabelle also kept saying the town was underdeveloped. The lighthouse finally put me in perfect town status. Good luck, hope it happens for you soon.
#10EthernaLTorment(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 7:36:52 AM
@byte_girl

yeah i hope so too, i'll just have to build a few more public works projects! :)

enjoy your perfect town!