This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Redd's Cookie Items

• Topic Archived

User Info: Kinneth123

Kinneth123
3 years ago#1
Are all items from Redd's cookies exclusive?

If not, is there a list of which items are?
3DS FC: 1332-8189-4231

User Info: Random_Taco568

Random_Taco568
3 years ago#2
All of them are exclusive.
3DS Friend Code; 3480-2880-2944
ACNL Dream suite code; 7900-2284-3859

User Info: Pale_Heart

Pale_Heart
3 years ago#3
Wasting money just for a Love Tester. No luck :(
3DS Friend Code: 2594-9833-9847
New Leaf: Robin at Reston

Kinneth123
3 years ago#4
A lot of the items don't even seem to do anything, but I cleared out some drawer space for them.

At least the phone does something.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl
3 years ago#5
Well, if you get a dud you get fireworks, which are also available at the Nooklings, but that's it. All others are exclusives.
How does one go about keeping faith in humanity? I keep losing mine....
Black 2 FC: 4513-9150-7298 3DS FC:5172-0461-6925 ACDA:5100-2293-0751

User Info: auflame

auflame
3 years ago#6
It takes a while, especially how the game doesn't give you the option of buying more than one cookie at a time =(. I still need two more prizes to complete the set of 8.
PSN: auflame
Soul Silver FC: 2666 2859 6177

User Info: Adrastia

Adrastia
3 years ago#7
I got the boxed figurine, ultra hand, miniature car, lovely phone (yes!) and love tester. I got multiples of most things. So I'm missing three then.

What's the love tester do? I thought it was medical equipment when I set it down. ^^;;
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7

Kinneth123
3 years ago#8
Adrastia posted...
I got the boxed figurine, ultra hand, miniature car, lovely phone (yes!) and love tester. I got multiples of most things. So I'm missing three then.

What's the love tester do? I thought it was medical equipment when I set it down. ^^;;

Most of them don't do anything, the ultra items each do a little thing and the phone gives you a daily fortune.

User Info: phisho873

phisho873
3 years ago#9
For the record, the bang ticket item (boxed figurine) can be customized once; none of the other items can (even the lovely phone, surprisingly).

So you're aiming to get each ticket plus a duplicate bang ticket. Took me ~45 cookies. Having a trash can nearby really helps disposing duplicate/dud tickets instead of talking to Redd and selling items.
Shut up.
http://blaremagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/lights.jpg

User Info: Adrastia

Adrastia
3 years ago#10
Isabelle told me there are fireworks every Sunday in August. Are all the prizes the same each week?

Also, are there New Years fireworks with different prizes?
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived