This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Time Traveling and the 16 Villager Cycle: My Guide-ish Post

#71Ampharos64Posted 8/30/2013 3:37:00 PMmessage detail
Kody (my tenth villager) will never leave? 0_0 Oh no. Please let it not be so. I love all the rest and he's ruining my town with his house placement, I also hate bears. I thought it was just awful luck that he hadn't pinged, but it did seem odd. I'm currently trying to befriend him (after over a month of completely ignoring him) as I thought I might as well try to get his pic before he leaves, will let you know if that has any results. The ones I pay most attention to do seem to ping more often (I will curse the developers if it actually turns out highest friendship leads to moving).

Very interesting, anyway, thanks for compiling the information, it's good to be able to understand the game's mechanics better. While I don't want to TT myself, I do appreciate what TTs are able to do there, it would be much more difficult to find some of this out playing only day by day.
---
3DS FC: 2277 6741 7893
AC:NL Ash in Mizuho
#72FalxXDPosted 9/1/2013 8:17:15 AMmessage detail
Props for getting a pro TT thread stickied!
---
OvO
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778
#73AW3S0MN3SSPosted 9/3/2013 3:49:33 PMmessage detail
I lost friga when I kept traveling for years at a time. And on my 5th TT she move and told me that she move and our path will meet again,she also have her picture in her letter as the present!!! I really like her. ... Whahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
#74Kimber72Posted 9/7/2013 9:21:51 PMmessage detail
Hi there, looking for friend codes my 3DS IS 0860-3379-2495 dream code is
4200-2374-4139
#75Gypsy-RosePosted 9/9/2013 10:06:20 PMmessage detail
5 days of pain cycling 16 villagers, and I finally have Zucker back. No casualties. :)

But I don't think I would ever do it again. It was excruciating. But I have Zucker's little pink a** back in my town. Yay! Love that little guy. :)
---
3DS FC: 5129-1024-6996
Time Zone - EST
#76Natsume_Tien7Posted 9/10/2013 12:10:50 PMmessage detail
Gypsy-Rose posted...
5 days of pain cycling 16 villagers, and I finally have Zucker back. No casualties. :)

But I don't think I would ever do it again. It was excruciating. But I have Zucker's little pink a** back in my town. Yay! Love that little guy. :)

Good to hear :)
---
"Good's not bad, but bad is better." -Morrigan Aensland
#77mzsylverPosted 9/15/2013 7:50:53 PMmessage detail(edited)
I've read the guide & scanned all these posts.

The original poster stated, "You can TT to their moving day to get them out, then return to the present."

So I used the tips here to successfully time travel out a villager. It is safe to go back in time, right? I just wanted to double check. I AM TERRIFIED. Hehe.

Kat from Felisium: Land of Felines, Fantasy, and Flowers

Love to Villagers: Bud, Katt, Felicity, Moe, Kitty, Mitzi, Freckles
Scratches to Villagers: Chops, Flip
Wanted: Rolf, Lionel, Kabuki, Olivia
Dream: 4200 2258 3876
3DS FC: 2793-0638-5912
---
Miz Sylver aka ruler of the known universe
cHecK ouT pRiZMaliTY aT http://www.prizmal.com
#78Gypsy-RosePosted 9/15/2013 8:24:12 PMmessage detail
mzsylver posted...
I've read the guide & scanned all these posts.

The original poster stated, "You can TT to their moving day to get them out, then return to the present."

So I used the tips here to successfully time travel out a villager. It is safe to go back in time, right? I just wanted to double check. I AM TERRIFIED. Hehe.

Kat from Felisium: Land of Felines, Fantasy, and Flowers

Love to Villagers: Bud, Katt, Felicity, Moe, Kitty, Mitzi, Freckles
Scratches to Villagers: Chops, Flip
Wanted: Rolf, Lionel, Kabuki, Olivia
Dream: 4200 2258 3876
3DS FC: 2793-0638-5912

Yes, backwards is safe. But always check your villagers for movers after doing so.
---
3DS FC: 5129-1024-6996
Time Zone - EST
#79IndigoIcePosted 9/21/2013 8:31:37 AMmessage detail
Hmm... I've got a question.

Right during the next forward-TT after the day we stopped a villager from moving out, no villagers will think about moving out right?

I always forward-TT 4 days each time.
There's always this pattern.

1st Jan: No one pings me to move out.
5th Jan: Random villager pings me to move out. (Requested to stay)
9th Jan: No one pings me to move out.
13th Jan: Random villager pings me to move out. (Requested to stay)
17th Jan: No one pings me to move out.
21th Jan: Random villager pings me to move out. (Requested to stay)
25th Jan: No one pings me to move out.
29th Jan: Random villager pings me to move out. (Requested to stay)

If I requested a villager to stay, no villager had ping'ed me before unless I TT again.
Is it safe to say that once I requested a villager to stay, I can TT forward as long as I can?
(1-2 months forward without losing a villager)
#80Natsume_Tien7Posted 9/21/2013 4:09:06 PMmessage detail
IndigoIce posted...
Hmm... I've got a question.

Right during the next forward-TT after the day we stopped a villager from moving out, no villagers will think about moving out right?

I always forward-TT 4 days each time.
There's always this pattern.

1st Jan: No one pings me to move out.
5th Jan: Random villager pings me to move out. (Requested to stay)
9th Jan: No one pings me to move out.
13th Jan: Random villager pings me to move out. (Requested to stay)
17th Jan: No one pings me to move out.
21th Jan: Random villager pings me to move out. (Requested to stay)
25th Jan: No one pings me to move out.
29th Jan: Random villager pings me to move out. (Requested to stay)

If I requested a villager to stay, no villager had ping'ed me before unless I TT again.
Is it safe to say that once I requested a villager to stay, I can TT forward as long as I can?
(1-2 months forward without losing a villager)

Yes, you can go as far back or forward in time as you want if you TT after the day that someone pinged and you stopped them.

Interesting method for moving people out. 4 days at a time...I just hate having to chat everyone up again after 7 days.

I cycled through like 20 villagers yesterday and got just about as many tents at campsite, talking to everyone is such a nuisance for me as it disrupts my flow and it sucks when they are somewhere on Main Street constantly.
---
"Good's not bad, but bad is better." -Morrigan Aensland