This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rustic Theme: Furniture

#1cab1214Posted 8/10/2013 3:40:05 PM
I'm doing the Rustic theme for HHA, and according to Lyle, he is now grading my basement (contrary to what he has said previously). So now I need a sixth furniture series to match the Rustic theme. What do you all recommend?

I currently have:
Ranch (Main)
Cabana (Left)
Green (Back)
Alpine (Right)
Modern Wood (Second Floor)

By the way, I know that the Blue Series fits in with the Rustic theme. However, I am reluctant to incorporate it in my house.

Thank you for all of your future input!
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1098-1864
AC:NL Chase from Lew Neaf
#2Gemini_SprkPosted 8/10/2013 3:56:12 PM
First off, the basement is never included in the HHA challenges. Secondly, any piece of furniture with the rustic theme will give you points, though entire sets give you bonus points. Thirdly, ANY furniture that doesn't fit the theme will cost you points. If your goin for the Golden exterior pieces you must remove all furniture that doesn't fit the theme. This one I'm not sure of, but if all furniture in your house(excluding the basement) fits the theme you get bonus points. I know the basement doesn't count because I had the Toy Shop theme and my basement had Oriental/Harmonius themed items and I scored up to 8,450,000 points.
---
3DS FC: 5155-2939-3177__Dream Address: 5800 2240 3974
ACNL: Name: Joshua Town: Infinity
#3Gemini_SprkPosted 8/10/2013 3:57:13 PM
Gemini_Sprk posted...
First off, the basement is never included in the HHA challenges. Secondly, any piece of furniture with the rustic theme will give you points, though entire sets give you bonus points. Thirdly, ANY furniture that doesn't fit the theme will cost you points. If your goin for the Golden exterior pieces you must remove all furniture that doesn't fit the theme. This one I'm not sure of, but if all furniture in your house(excluding the basement) fits the theme you get bonus points. I know the basement doesn't count because I had the Toy Shop theme and my basement had Oriental/Harmonius themed items and I scored up to 8,450,000 points.

typo, 1,845,000
---
3DS FC: 5155-2939-3177__Dream Address: 5800 2240 3974
ACNL: Name: Joshua Town: Infinity
#4cab1214(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 3:59:51 PM
Gemini_Sprk posted...
Gemini_Sprk posted...

typo, 1,845,000

Alright thanks!
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1098-1864
AC:NL Chase from Lew Neaf
#5systemjimmyPosted 8/10/2013 4:05:10 PM
Lol tc, I have exactly the same rooms as you, only in different locations. Wanna exchange fc?
---
Some are blinded, some refuse to hear, embrace the beauty before it dissapears...
3DS FC 1160 - 9790 - 5874 (Send me a PM if you add me)