This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Horror" Dream Towns :)

#1xPookaxPosted 8/16/2013 5:37:26 PM
Hey guys I found this post on Bell Tree Forums, thought you guys would like :)

Just in case if you are interest to check it out here are the list of horror dream towns in New Leaf

Creepy Village-
Youtube link to TheGiocoBrothers

Marshal Town (gg soon no one loves Marshal) - 1900-0445-3218
Youtube

[You guys know] Aika Village- 2600-0218-7298
Youtube

Town of the Artist- 3200-0330-2755
Youtube

Hitokui Village- 2600-1856-4772
Youtube

Druggy Village - 2100-0784-7385
Youtube

2100-0784-7385: Shachipanda- Explore the town to uncover the memories of a dead girl and her killer.

1900-0190-0083: Harudin- The central theme of this town is North Korea; specifically Japanís attitude towards it.

3200-0330-2755: Diablo-A town of artists with a grisly secret. (Reminds me of Diabo game thingy xD)

1300-0108-1523: LSD- Not so much creepy as it is hilariously bizarre.
Thanks Hazelx
---
3DS FC: 0533-4850-9172 Name: Momo Town: Star=^.^=Star
#2MuttonBasherPosted 8/17/2013 4:42:54 PM
Cool! Bookmarking this thread for reference. (I'm becoming a Dream Suite addict...)
---
If Jho has a face only a mother could love, then I must be Jho's mom! D:
ACNL Dream Address 5200-2422-2133
#3NessEggmanPosted 8/17/2013 4:57:45 PM(edited)
"Town of the Artist" and "Diablo" are the same one. Also, the town is not called "Diablo" but is a pun on "Diablo" and "Double" (like 'Diable' or something... more literally it would be like "Diablu" or something)

"Druggy" and "Shachipanda" are also the same.

(Just for people who are not comparing the addresses and might go type in dream code and expect something different, and don't know Japanese and not notice til they've gone through the trouble of going all the way to the town...)

So I guess the only one of these I haven't seen is the Marshall one...

Let's hope it's good. I don't really like Hitokui or Shachipanda and especially disliked Diable, so ...

(Also, I think they're a little better when you don't know what they're about, rather than having a "summary" of them at the bottom... the surprise of what kind of story it tells is often the most intriguing part of visiting the town)

EDIT: Going to the Marshall town. It's called "Donuts"
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#4pinkhobosPosted 8/17/2013 5:22:27 PM
Can't say I was too terribly impressed with the Marshal town. Besides one house (which was VERY creepy), the most fun I had was trying on the clothes on the ground. There also wasn't very much Marshal worship either (I had been expecting that XD ) Very nice furniture though. Ill be checking out the other towns as well.

The one thing I really don't like about the houses with mazes in them is when the resident of the house just stands there and blocks the whole thing XD
---
3DS Friend Code: 3007-8580-9366 (Bob) AC:NL- Kitty/Jester (Amster)
Looking for: Cyrano! PM me!
#5NessEggmanPosted 8/17/2013 5:26:59 PM
pinkhobos posted...
Can't say I was too terribly impressed with the Marshal town. Besides one house (which was VERY creepy), the most fun I had was trying on the clothes on the ground. There also wasn't very much Marshal worship either (I had been expecting that XD ) Very nice furniture though. Ill be checking out the other towns as well.

The one thing I really don't like about the houses with mazes in them is when the resident of the house just stands there and blocks the whole thing XD

The signs in the town actually say "Marshall is gay" and "the gay is this way" (pointing to Marshall house) and stuff like that. There's a lot of... dumb stuff like that in the town actually lol.

The funniest part for me was the picture of Ryosuke Yamada in the girl's room. Was not expecting that.

It did have some cool designs and room layouts, but overall the town was not 'creepy' at all. I don't really think it was meant to be, except for a couple sections of the one house you mentioned. I think the person just liked making themed rooms, and perhaps hated Marshall, or loved Marshall and was REALLY into BL or something O__o
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#6pinkhobosPosted 8/17/2013 5:49:14 PM
NessEggman posted...
pinkhobos posted...

The signs in the town actually say "Marshall is gay" and "the gay is this way" (pointing to Marshall house) and stuff like that. There's a lot of... dumb stuff like that in the town actually lol.

The funniest part for me was the picture of Ryosuke Yamada in the girl's room. Was not expecting that.

It did have some cool designs and room layouts, but overall the town was not 'creepy' at all. I don't really think it was meant to be, except for a couple sections of the one house you mentioned. I think the person just liked making themed rooms, and perhaps hated Marshall, or loved Marshall and was REALLY into BL or something O__o

Oh my. Those are some interesting signs XD

I did enjoy the town as a whole, it just wasn't as creepy as I had been hoping.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3007-8580-9366 (Bob) AC:NL- Kitty/Jester (Amster)
Looking for: Cyrano! PM me!
#7xPookax(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 6:27:11 PM
I just grabbed the post off of BellTree like I said ^^. Enjoy <3
---
3DS FC: 0533-4850-9172 Name: Momo Town: Star=^.^=Star