This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question on "Lucky Items"

#1adam030192Posted 8/26/2013 12:25:30 PM
So I've been looking around online trying to find out what the lucky items are for new leaf and which ones are lucky year round (that way I know which ones I don't have to move from month to month). Unfortunately, due to how new I guess this game still is, I don't see many lists that seem to be completed, and, when I do find lists that seem to be completed, they seem to say different things (one list may say that the piggy bank is lucky, but another gives no mention of it). Are there any veterans that can help me out on this topic?

Where do I put them? All in one place? Can i put multiples of the same item down? If they can be placed on a table will they not give full points if they aren't?

Also this is a side note on feng shui, but is it true that only the main, first floor center room is judged on that? What if an item is good for feng shui AND lucky?

Lots of questions I know, but I'd like to get the knack of this thing down and I figured I may as well lay them out all on the table at once.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0404-6071-7823
Adam from Pallet; Playing Animal Crossing New Leaf
#2PokegirlPosted 8/26/2013 1:08:22 PM
For what's lucky year-round, it might be helpful to consult the FAQs for the older games. Most of them probably haven't changed, so it will be easier to just look on the New Leaf lists for items that are new instead of trying to find old and new.
It'd probably be better to have lucky items spread throughout your house, since there's a good chance that if you include seasonal ones as well there will be a lot of items. Multiples don't count. If they can be placed on a table and it isn't you will receive a penalty, but IIRC it's a fairly minor one.
In the past games, I'm pretty sure every room counted for Feng Shui, so I don't see why they would change it for this one. And if it counts for both, yay you, take advantage of it.
---
How does one go about keeping faith in humanity? I keep losing mine....
Black 2 FC: 4513-9150-7298 3DS FC:5172-0461-6925 ACDA:5100-2293-0751
#3adam030192(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 1:34:40 PM
Please note that Feng Shui only applies to the main room of your house. Items placed in other rooms will not affect your luck.

This is a quote from the animal crossing wiki page I've posted below. Am I reading it wrong somehow?

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Feng_Shui
---
3DS Friend Code: 0404-6071-7823
Adam from Pallet; Playing Animal Crossing New Leaf
#4MNSpectrePosted 8/26/2013 1:43:42 PM
Not sure.

In past games, Feng Shui counted in all rooms, including the basement.
HRA on the other hand did NOT count the basement.
#5LiquefyPosted 8/26/2013 3:00:31 PM
Remember that wiki sites are unreliable sources for information.

Correct list of Happy Items:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/faqs/65246