This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gracie Sales

#1Emmy_AltavaPosted 8/27/2013 7:31:31 AM
Graciegrace opened yesterday.

There should be a sale going on right now.

There is not.

What do.
#2CuriCurryPosted 8/27/2013 7:42:37 AM
Wait for another one?
---
NA 3DS FC: 0361-6567-5010 {Lotus of Echo Edo}
JPN 3DS FC: 4785-5041-4177
#3bellzemoPosted 8/27/2013 8:08:25 AM
I thought the sales came at the end of the month. Pretty sure she sells items for cheaper to make way for the new items.
---
All that once was will be.
#4Emmy_Altava(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 6:29:53 PM
bellzemo posted...
I thought the sales came at the end of the month. Pretty sure she sells items for cheaper to make way for the new items.

Is it not the end of the month now? Or am I in some sort of time loop?

Speaking of time loops, I'm going to mentioned I've never TT'd. Figure someone'll ask that eventually because a bunch of you like throwing that around first thing.
#5LiquefyPosted 8/27/2013 7:15:51 PM
GracieGrace opened too close to the end of a season. There will be a Sale starting November 15.
#6bellzemoPosted 8/28/2013 5:02:06 AM
Emmy_Altava posted...
bellzemo posted...

Is it not the end of the month now? Or am I in some sort of time loop?

Speaking of time loops, I'm going to mentioned I've never TT'd. Figure someone'll ask that eventually because a bunch of you like throwing that around first thing.

Lol I so read your post wrong. Liquify is probably right. If you have the Playing card furniture then you won't have a sale now.
---
All that once was will be.
#7Emmy_Altava(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 6:11:17 AM
Liquefy posted...
GracieGrace opened too close to the end of a season. There will be a Sale starting November 15.

Wahhh... but I want the Card set way more than the Gracie set...

...but fair enough. I figured that was the case. Nice to know that's it, at least.