This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone have cool and creative haunted houses I can visit?

#1annex3636Posted 9/20/2013 8:52:22 AM
Do you have some cool haunted or scary house's.Post your dream code and I'll visit your town.I can give a review if you like.Would also like to see creative themed houses.A small description of your house would be nice.
#2CressDXXPosted 9/20/2013 10:15:28 AM
annex3636 posted...
Do you have some cool haunted or scary house's.Post your dream code and I'll visit your town.I can give a review if you like.Would also like to see creative themed houses.A small description of your house would be nice.

Yes i have.
I have recreated some of the rooms from Corpse Party. :)
my dream adress is on my sig.
---
3DS FC: 1521-3255-0719 Dream Adress 7800-2190-7418
XBOX360 GT: CressDX
#3annex3636(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 11:47:54 AM
Town of Cerulean DC 7800-2190-7418. Just visited your town.I'm not familiar with corpse Party so mabye I did'nt understand all of it.I went to the house north of town first.wasn't very creepy until I went into the room on the left.I like that you added the towns peoples pictures next to the graves.Your basement is really creepy.The demon masks are a good touch.Loved the surprise Dolly hiding behind the screen.Great choice of music.Next I went to thehouse on the lower part of town.Talking to your players added to the creepiness.Then I saw the blood.Looked like someone being dragged.Is this house a haunted school?Very creative.Have not seen this yet.Love the creepy restroomupstairs.Room on left was good.Would have liked to hear the theramin.And the manniquin could use some clothes.Like the school room in back of house.The bloody pillow is a nice feature.The Art room to the right is very creative.Loved it.Now comes the basement.Probably the creepiest room I've seen in a dream suite.The little girls missing head was really sick.Loved visiting your horror town.You gave me the creativity I was hoping to see.Thanks.If you would like to visit mine;I have a witches house.Its more on the whimsical side but I think you will like it.DC 5600-2591-4388.
#4MeluscaPosted 9/20/2013 1:20:57 PM
Wow TC, I really liked your houses. Particularly Cinderella's (the main room was great) and Snow White's (using Piggy Banks as cattles is genius). Santa's house and the witch's house were more regular, but still had good ideas thrown here and there (the snowfield, the monster party).
---
Sleeping in the fire.
3DS FC: 4184-2111-8770
#5JillipennyPosted 9/20/2013 2:14:12 PM
CressDXX posted...
annex3636 posted...

Yes i have.
I have recreated some of the rooms from Corpse Party. :)
my dream adress is on my sig.

Dangit!
You stole my idea! Before I even said it!
Now I have to visit your dream town... >,<;
---
3DS FC: 4768-8367-7045, AC:NL Dream Code: 4400-2193-5767, Persona themed characters! AC:NL: Naoto from Damcyan.
"Don't waste it."
#6ScareCrow361Posted 9/20/2013 9:35:43 PM
i just checked out your dream town, and the corpse party house was very cool! i especially loved the entrance to the house, the classroom, and the upstairs room! Very nice touch upstairs. Great work, i love it.
---
3DS FC: 0645-5801-1587 3DS Name: JZombie
AC:NL: Mike, Mayor of Tokyo.