This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

November News and Info

#11ScareCrow361Posted 11/4/2013 4:14:04 PM
ac_helper posted...
ScareCrow361 posted...
what all can we do during the harvest festival? why should i stock up on these items? thanks

I haven't gone through the Harvest Festival yet, so am not quite sure exactly how the event takes place. The items listed are needed for the event, but you can get the ingredients on the day of the event if you want. Stocking up prior to the Harvest Festival simply makes the event go faster and a little smoother, from what the FAQs state.

ok cool
---
3DS FC: 0645-5801-1587 3DS Name: JZombie
AC:NL: Mike, Mayor of Tokyo.
#12ac_helper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 2:02:43 AM
Helpful push to the top.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Town/DA: Perfect: 5800-2601-8853
#13picopicolinaPosted 11/5/2013 12:01:11 PM
Cool! Thanks for the info. Didn't know we had to save mushrooms or other stuff for that matter. Good to know. :3
---
Visit Pirate Princess FancyMel of AcmeAcre!
Dream Address: 4200-2279-8576
#14Duke DarkwoodPosted 11/5/2013 9:44:07 PM
Quick question here - how many of the mushrooms should we BE saving for the stuff on Harvest Day?
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#15ac_helper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 12:36:34 AM
Duke Darkwood posted...
Quick question here - how many of the mushrooms should we BE saving for the stuff on Harvest Day?

Depends on how many recipes you want to be ready for. In both my towns, I'm saving 10 of each mushroom (and the other items), but only because I need to experiment with some things (I may not need all of them). You can likely get away with saving 4 or 5 of each. There's only a couple of new items to get, but if you find you're missing anything from the Harvest Series (that was sold at the Nookling's store), you should be able to get it from Franklin then.
---
#16PokegirlPosted 11/6/2013 8:49:29 PM
I think you missed out on the Dab as well TC, unless it showed up in October or something and my luck's just terrible. I just barely caught one tonight.
---
How does one go about keeping faith in humanity? I keep losing mine....
3DS FC:5172-0461-6925 ACDA:5100-2293-0751
#17LuigiDMPosted 11/6/2013 9:19:31 PM
ScareCrow361 posted...
what all can we do during the harvest festival? why should i stock up on these items? thanks

don't have to stock up on items. on harvest day the villagers will ask for a random fish per ingredient. like yellow perch, sea bass, red snapper, barbell steed for an apple, sugar, flat mushroom etc, they will trade you all the ingredients plus maybe 1 wrong ingredient. I think it's cause there's a secret ingredient and they want you to figure that one out.

maybe you could stock up on fish!
---
FC - Luigi - Paradise - 1203-9326-3521
#18ac_helper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 1:56:16 AM
Pokegirl posted...
I think you missed out on the Dab as well TC, unless it showed up in October or something and my luck's just terrible. I just barely caught one tonight.

The dab comes out starting in October, but may be more common starting this month.
In other news:

More GracieGrace sales news: it seems when the sales start on the 15th, the Card Series items take up the right side of the store, and there are usually 2-3 items per day. (This may change as the month goes along, however. I'll let you know when I reach that time.) The Card Wall Clock is usually on the wall on the right-hand side. (Think the opposite side of where the seasonal wall item usually resides.) The back right-hand shelf where the seasonal carpet usually is may hold one of the sales umbrellas/parasols, or the Card Wall or Carpet. The Card Series includes:

Card Bed
Card Chair
Card Closet
Card Dresser
Card Lamp
Card Screen
Card Shelf
Card Sofa
Card Table
Card Tower
Card Wall Clock

Card Wall
Card Carpet

There is one more special sales item, a Wedding Cake, and it may appear among the Card Series items.

The special sales clothing items usually take up the right side of the clothing displays. The clothing sales items include:

Shirts
Blue Ringmaster Coat
Dragon Jacket
Matador's Jacket
Mod Shirt
Red Ringmaster Coat
Tacky Sweater
Tiger Jacket
Waistcoat
White Tuxedo Jacket

Dresses
Black-Velvet Dress
Blue Dotted Dress
Blue Party Dress
Dogtooth Dress
Dollhouse Dress
Pink Party Dress
Sweater Dress
Tan Dogtooth Dress
Tartan-Plaid Outfit
Yellow Dotted Dress

Bottoms
Matador's Pants
Pleather Pants
White Formal Pants
Worn-Out Jeans

Umbrellas
Elegant Umbrella
Gracie Umbrella
Modern Umbrella
Petal Parasol

There are no headwear items, accessories, socks, or shoes among the sale items. Since the 15th is next Friday, this gives you some time to save up some bells if you want anything!

Many thanks again to Liquefy's FAQs for the basic info!
---
#19ac_helper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 6:30:02 AM
Oops. Forgot to post this earlier. Today or tomorrow you may notice the trees and ground look quite a bit more orange. Around the 17th everything turns more fiery red (except for some of the non-fruit trees, which stay orange).
---
#20ac_helper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 12:36:30 AM
Helpful bump to the top.
---