This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Villager House location questions

#1Chaos GenesisPosted 12/9/2013 12:17:24 PM
1. How much space do houses need between themselves and PWPs, the river, other houses, etc., one or two? And does this count the extra little spot in front of their door? (i.e., they need one or two spots in front of the extra "square" in front of their door).

2. What happens if you only have 9 villagers, then make enough PWPs to block off all available spaces? I'm guessing the 30 PWP limit would prevent this from happening, but I'd just like confirmation of it.

I want to mark off locations where houses can crop up and start planning for when I eventually kick out Elise. Thanks.
---
3DS: 1204-0469-8787 (David @ Iacon) | AC:NL Dream Address: 5900-3217-4055
Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Flying (Farfetch'd, Hoothoot, ?)
#2theotherpromisePosted 12/9/2013 12:47:22 PM
I'm pretty sure I read on this board that it was 5 spaces across and 6 spaces deep.

As for your second question it is hard to say for sure. It most likely depends on the kind of public work and how you have them arranged. I have around 25 or so public works and I still have ample room for villagers to move in, even though I already have ten, plus four characters. So while it could be possible to block off your last villager (don't know for sure) I would say it is unlikely and might need a lot of set up to actually get that to work.
---
Animal Crossing New Leaf DC: 5400-2261-0642 (Kingdom Hearts town with Mass Effect, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, and Kingdom Hearts houses)
#3Chaos Genesis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 4:28:52 PM
theotherpromise posted...
I'm pretty sure I read on this board that it was 5 spaces across and 6 spaces deep

Hmm, this makes sense; it would give them one row of squares above and below the house and one column to the left and right.

Thank you.
---
3DS: 1204-0469-8787 (David @ Iacon) | AC:NL Dream Address: 5900-3217-4055
Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Flying (Farfetch'd, Hoothoot, ?)