This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Pave is a boy...

#11ShinyFinderPosted 1/16/2014 6:46:32 PM
Mikokiri posted...
zebe-dee posted...
He's definitely male. Maybe he's gay?

Possibly... Or maybe he used to be a girl and has kept his feminine personality?

MysterMask posted...
Pave is obviously a drag-queen! lol

smfh
---
http://i.imgur.com/2G9s4.gif
"You're all so cynical. You don't smile, you smirk."
#12Kazagin_Posted 1/16/2014 6:51:15 PM(edited)
I don't see why people assume Pave is gay. He's a peacock, they're like the most fabulous animal in the animal kingdom and therefore Pave must be equally as fabulous.

In fact, I'm willing to bet Pave is like super-straight and pulls all the peacock poon he wants. I'm sure with how fabulous he is, all the lady-peacocks are like dying to get someone of that peacock.
---
3DS Friend Code: (5086-0874-6462)
Pokemon Y Safari: Bug Type with Combee, Volbeat, and Heracross
#13Mikokiri(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 7:06:39 PM
Kazagin_ posted...
I don't see why people assume Pave is gay. He's a peacock, they're like the most fabulous animal in the animal kingdom and therefore Pave must be equally as fabulous.

In fact, I'm willing to bet Pave is like super-straight and pulls all the peacock poon he wants. I'm sure with how fabulous he is, all the lady-peacocks are like dying to get someone of that peacock.

Julian is more fab. I mean, what horse wouldn't want some of that unicorn? I bet Peaches, Victoria and Savannah are lined up waiting to get a piece of him.
---
0490 - 5355 - 7480 (NO adding me unless allowed)
#14zebe-deePosted 1/16/2014 8:15:16 PM
Kazagin_ posted...

I take it back about the gay thing. I forgot he was a peacock.
---
Dream Code: Karakura (JP): 1400 2961 5896, Edo: 7500 3309 9576
FC: 1676-4998-8561
#15AkaimizuPosted 1/17/2014 6:08:41 AM(edited)
Mikokiri posted...
Akaimizu posted...
^ They obviously haven't. Because if they even knew the first thing about Peacocks, is that it's the males that ARE the most colorful and they are that way because their big method of attraction is their awesome colors. They are showoffs, by nature. Pave is not only acting to his heritage, he's also acting more to his proper gender, if you were to take the peacock way to a more anthropomorphic fashion, as on display here.

If Pave was really a female peacock, she'd be quite more subdued. Even in personality.

But still, you gotta wonder about the clothing, makeup and voice. If human males were show offs (which some of them are), they would defiantly not wear a tank top, wear makeup intended for females, and men don't really have a high pitched voice.

You obviously haven't been to Carnival, have you? Or seen too much of the theatre? If you're going to be a showoff, wear makeup, or perhaps even a tank, those are places you'll see guys doing that often. And the high pitched voice, well, that is something some guys have. Regardless of how beefy they are. Remember Mike Tyson?

---
Check out my Animal Crossing Remixes: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzIIDVp2_oUgB4EqH5IpevzwWlMxKMPvy
Wonderful 101 tips: http://youtu.be/Y2N4AdNOItg
#16Kazagin_Posted 1/17/2014 4:27:51 PM
Mikokiri posted...
Kazagin_ posted...

Julian is more fab. I mean, what horse wouldn't want some of that unicorn? I bet Peaches, Victoria and Savannah are lined up waiting to get a piece of him.

Julian might be gay because there's really no reason for horses to be fabulous in nature.
---
#17Mikokiri(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 4:38:01 PM
Kazagin_ posted...

Julian might be gay because there's really no reason for horses to be fabulous in nature.

Then you may as well call every smug gay because they act super fab. And smug villagers LOVE flirting with female characters.... And he is a UNICORN, not a horse.
---
0490 - 5355 - 7480 (NO adding me unless allowed)
#18Kazagin_Posted 1/17/2014 9:03:57 PM
Mikokiri posted...
Kazagin_ posted...

Then you may as well call every smug gay because they act super fab. And smug villagers LOVE flirting with female characters.... And he is a UNICORN, not a horse.

I've heard reports that smugs sometimes hit on guys too.

Also, I theorize that Unicorns are simply gay horses and the reason there are no unicorns is that horses are actually homophobic jerks.
---
#19zebe-deePosted 1/17/2014 9:10:42 PM
Is it a real horn or has Julian had cosmetic surgery? ;)

Ed's one of my dreamies and for some reason I look at him and think "gay hairdresser". Hmmm, it might be that his hair reminds me of a hairdresser who used to work at the salon I go to.
---
Dream Code: Karakura (JP): 1400 2961 5896, Edo: 7500 3309 9576
FC: 1676-4998-8561