This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The war begins.

#21AbrichocoPosted 3/10/2014 4:55:14 PM
Wait, villagers can ask to move out just a few days after moving in?

Chester told me this morning that Paula was sneezing a lot today. He then added, while blushing, that he hoped she was not allergic to him... Not sure what is going on between those two bears, also I hope Paula is not trying to spread some kind of disease in my town.

A few minutes later, she asked me to bury a time capsule... Didn't quite know what to do, but in the end I obliged her and buried it next to her house in case it contained radioactive wastes.
#22Natsume_Tien7Posted 3/10/2014 5:47:25 PM
Abrichoco posted...
Wait, villagers can ask to move out just a few days after moving in?

Chester told me this morning that Paula was sneezing a lot today. He then added, while blushing, that he hoped she was not allergic to him... Not sure what is going on between those two bears, also I hope Paula is not trying to spread some kind of disease in my town.

A few minutes later, she asked me to bury a time capsule... Didn't quite know what to do, but in the end I obliged her and buried it next to her house in case it contained radioactive wastes.

TC just made this topic yesterday, so he must be TT'ing like crazy. The 10th villager never moves out that fast on their own. He had either gotten rid of someone else before she pinged, or has been TT'ing for hours straight trying to get her to ping.

Unless he's really lucky. I've TT'd to remove what has to be a couple hundred villagers combined between all of my towns and still have never had the 10th villager ping me to leave. I'm not saying TT is bad though obviously, just FYI.
---
Currently playing: Dead Rising, Borderlands 2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
#23atokad432Posted 3/10/2014 5:56:23 PM
I don't understand how everyone pays for villagers somehow
#24MikokiriPosted 3/10/2014 10:02:28 PM
Alfonso Pinged me to move 3 days after he moved in... NO TT.
He is in main street now so it was a while ago..
---
0490 - 5355 - 7480 (NO adding me unless allowed)
In search of: Agent S, Maple, Moose, Wolfgang, Ribbot.
#25MikokiriPosted 3/10/2014 10:32:41 PM
I would like Paula more if she didn't look like an old lady... What? She does!
---
0490 - 5355 - 7480 (NO adding me unless allowed)
In search of: Agent S, Maple, Moose, Wolfgang, Ribbot.