This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

[CYOA] Animal Crossing: The Mystery of Moonlite Part 2

#41Mystery2013(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 4:50:13 PM
Well, I guess it’s back to the cafe. “Let’s go.” This time, Melody doesn’t try to run off and walks beside me.

“I’m sorry. Can you forgive me?”

“Just wait. Not yet…” Forgive her for what? As far as I know, she has done nothing wrong. We stay quiet the rest of the way to the cafe. I open the door to the cafe and Melody follows after.

“I knew you two would come back eventually.”

“Yeah, Roselyn had a change of heart and brought me back.”

I glare at her before telling Brewster, “Actually no. I brought her here because I have no idea what to do with her.”

Brewster takes a deep breath before answering, “Melody is not from here. She came here on vacation a week ago and witnessed her friend, Charlotte, dying. She was about to leave town and go to the officials about it but Cyrus found out and kept her in custody ever since.”

She smirks before saying, “I volunteered to help him. When I found out why he was doing that, I wanted to make sure he succeeded.” Brewster and I both stare shocked at her calm expression about all of this. “I’m kidding. Gosh, what’s wrong with you two?”

Brewster whispers into my ear, “She’s a bit of a liar.”

“Hey! Stop talking about me, would you? You’re making me blush.”

“Well, what should we do? Roselyn, any ideas?”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A. Ask if Brewster can get a hold of truth serum and interview Melody.
B. Threaten Cyrus that you’ll kill Melody unless… (Please Specify)
C. Kill Melody. She is not much help anyways.
D. Other: (Please Specify)
---
Mystery from Moonlite
FC: 4725-9176-7681
#42podracer35Posted 4/23/2014 5:04:10 PM
A is oddly specific.... But it works!
---
http://i.imgur.com/Omec2nI.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
#43happy1912Posted 4/23/2014 5:52:20 PM
A.
---
1st FC: 0361-6489-6518 / 2nd FC: 3282-3389-9704. Forget the negative past, Look to a positive future. Think win-win or no deal.
#44blueorange63Posted 4/23/2014 6:04:13 PM
A
---
FC: 4356-0012-1723, AC Town: Redhills
Dream Address: 4500-3534-6111
#45Kittykat364Posted 4/23/2014 6:07:09 PM
A!
---
FCs: 3007-8311 5508, 2449-5139-6556
Amanda, Sydney, and Turnip from Funville, Ace, Madeline, and Sammy from PurrPear, Cassie from Petopia
#46Mystery2013(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 7:13:20 PM
“Do you happen to have any truth serum on you? Maybe we can use it to interview Melody.”

Melody blurts out, “Umm...excuse me. Just interview me now. You don’t need truth serum.”

Brewster shakes his head and mutters, “I guess it’s time to use this.” He walks up to Melody and sticks a needle in her arm while she’s not looking. Within seconds, Melody knocks out and falls to the ground. Brewster picks her up and motions for me to go behind the counter.

“There is a latch on the floor. Pull it up and go in.” I pull the latch as instructed and go inside to find the exact replica of the room I had seen in the fake dream. I go over and sit in one of the chairs. Brewster comes down the stairs holding Melody. He pulls one of the chairs out and ties her to it with rope. “And now, we wait. It’ll be a few hours before she wakes up. Did you want to ask me anything?”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A. What happened to Caleb?
B. Can you explain more about when the mayor died?
C. Other: (Please Specify)
---
Mystery from Moonlite
#47Kittykat364Posted 4/23/2014 7:18:24 PM
B then a
---
FCs: 3007-8311 5508, 2449-5139-6556
Amanda, Sydney, and Turnip from Funville, Ace, Madeline, and Sammy from PurrPear, Cassie from Petopia
#48podracer35Posted 4/23/2014 7:29:40 PM
Kittykat364 posted...
B then a

This one
---
http://i.imgur.com/Omec2nI.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
#49Mystery2013(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 8:28:57 PM(edited)
“Can you explain more about when the mayor died? Also, what happened to Caleb?”

“Wow, you ask some tough questions. Well, as you know, Caleb is the mayor’s son. Caleb was pressured by Cyrus and Nook to kill his father and he did. A few days after the incident, Caleb left town and was never heard from again…”

“That’s it?”

“Yes, were you expecting something else?”

“No… I…don’t know.” What was I thinking? It’s not like I had not heard this before but why do I feel like something is missing.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I just need a small nap. I’m kinda tired.”

“There’s a couch against the wall.” I push my chair back in order to stand up. I walk over to the couch and lay down. My mind goes completely blank as I fall asleep.
- - -
After the door slam shut, Nook grabs me by my collar and says, “Rebel again and I swear that it’ll be the last thing you do.”

“Why do you want to get rid of Roselyn so bad?”

“Sit. I’ll explain.” I pull up a chair from Lyle’s station and sit down in the chair beside Tom Nook. “Roselyn is from Moonlite. She is the mayor’s daughter. The mayor never had a son. Caleb was always a sort of… scapegoat we created. Roselyn was unhappy in this town. Cyrus told her that he would fix her life if she would do one small task and that was to kill the mayor. She agreed and we lent her an axe. That night, she did the deed. We were surprised but also scared that she was able to complete the task so efficiently. I had a favor from the ADA and was able to get her in. I wiped her memory and sent her on a train to Apple. If only Cyrus had told me that she was coming here as her first mission. I would have arranged a… more welcome arrival. I was even more surprised that you were accompanying her. I have been waiting for you all this time. We need to kill Cyrus. The controlling the world thing was his plan. I was playing along until I could trust you enough. I wouldn’t tell you all of this unless I was serious. I knew you would agree with me because of the way you stood up to me today. I need your help. Please, Redd. Do it for the good of the town. Do it for Roselyn.”

A. Help him.
B. Refuse and tell him why. (Please Specify)
C. Other: (Please Specify)
---
Mystery from Moonlite
#50happy1912Posted 4/23/2014 9:04:09 PM
A.
---
1st FC: 0361-6489-6518 / 2nd FC: 3282-3389-9704. Forget the negative past, Look to a positive future. Think win-win or no deal.