This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Next Animal Crossing?

#11pkivysaur(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 7:27:15 AM
Flow_149 posted...
Include a feature that let's you send mail to faraway towns on your friends list.
Also I really doubt that this will happen but add a feature that let's you alter the landscape of your town, I'm tired of everyone's town being near identical!

You should petition this
---
"I'll hone my mind and become one with Pokemon!" ~ Unova Pokemon Champion Iris
IGN & FC: Nick, 184825901230
#12abcDSBTPosted 5/8/2014 8:03:17 AM
If they don't let us choose where to place our neighbors, AT LEAST bring the signs back.

Better system of placing PWPs (ESPECIALLY BRIDGES!) and let us rotate some of them. Let us place certain ones on the beach so we can make them more interesting.

Better way of acquiring PWPs (or at least have villagers suggest them in normal conversations, none of this luck-based fake longevity crap)

Scarves, capes, and gloves wold be pretty cool.

Allow us to design pants.

Allow Cyrus (or the Able Sisters) to customize wallpaper, carpeting, and clothes (like changing their color and stuff).

Some other big game-changing things so it doesn't just feel like an expansion pack. (like CF was) I don't know what they could do, but I'm sure they can think of something cool.
---
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
3DS FC: 1977-0538-5534
#13elconoMPosted 5/8/2014 11:03:41 AM
i want as a feature...
the other 3ds or wii u games i play to factor into picking from a neighbor group

examples @ i played a zelda so maybe a squirrel with a Link hat or Ganofrog moves in
or
Mewio the Cat is like Tangy... only skinned up like a golf ball
or
a new octopus that looks like a Metroid
---
GT- sulfurousgalaxy -- Pokemon fan since '98
Ash Ketchum. Two-time Voldemort survivor.
#14ElectricDoodiePosted 5/8/2014 11:04:58 AM
elconoM posted...
Mewio the Cat is like Tangy... only skinned

What is wrong with you?!

---
AC: New Leaf - Booshki (0447-7112-4927)
Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 250
#15MayorofParadisePosted 5/8/2014 11:48:00 AM
I'm pretty confident some of the main new features will be HD graphics (duh) and the freedom to move the camera around, along with more mayoral features. That would be an awesome game.
#16xX_Neiko6_XxPosted 5/8/2014 3:01:14 PM
im hoping that you will get to choose your hairstyle and ONE of your villagers. Maybe even sometimes change your town name?
#17stitchmakerPosted 5/8/2014 3:40:38 PM
They need to give you an option of pick the villager spot or random move in.
This way everyone stays happy. Isabelle could ask you when you start up the game.
Nook or Isabelle could greet you at the door. if you pick spot.

Make Club Tortimer Island bigger. Four player on the island is too crowd if your catching bugs,fish or diving.
It could be the size of the diving tour one. Giving enough space to make everyone happy.
#18ShinCougarPosted 5/8/2014 4:25:52 PM
I'd want either:

1)pets

2)guest appearances by Pokemon, with a DLC patch that lets two villagers walking into each other start an automated battle; with a winner determined by how well u care for it over the other player
---
PSN id: xBushinRyuCaT_x - 3DS:4768-8290-3309
#19pkivysaur(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 7:52:32 PM
ShinCougar posted...
I'd want either:

1)pets

2)guest appearances by Pokemon, with a DLC patch that lets two villagers walking into each other start an automated battle; with a winner determined by how well u care for it over the other player

Please re consider the pets.
ANIMAL crossing.
You want to enslave your neighborhood??
---
"I'll hone my mind and become one with Pokemon!" ~ Unova Pokemon Champion Iris
IGN & FC: Nick, 184825901230
#20ElectricDoodiePosted 5/8/2014 8:01:18 PM
pkivysaur posted...
You want to enslave your neighborhood??

That would be amazing.

---
AC: New Leaf - Booshki (0447-7112-4927)
Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 250