This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is art?

#1tgrz2011Posted 5/9/2014 5:56:41 AM
Hi so I'm trying to get the museum shop and it says to donate art what is art?
#2ElectricDoodiePosted 5/9/2014 6:02:57 AM
Not sure if you're f***ing serious...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art

---
AC: New Leaf - Booshki (0447-7112-4927)
Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 250
#3that2ndguyPosted 5/9/2014 6:15:37 AM
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more!

Seriously though, learn to use Google people! I'll leave you this freebie: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/paintings-works-of-art/
---
Town: Seconds || FC: 2895-8097-8354 || DA: 5500-3745-4598
Appa! Yip yip!
#4OlafPietroPosted 5/9/2014 7:59:18 AM
You can buy it from Crazy Redd's tent. Be careful though, because he can sell fakes, which you cant donate. Thonky's guide that that2ndguy linked you to helps.
---
"Mi-cro-wave!"
-Dan Howell
#5pinapplehappyPosted 5/9/2014 8:05:58 AM
You get are from Redd's tent that can appear at the plaza on weekdays. Watch out for fakes.

Cranky, smug and uchi villagers can also sell you paintings. There is no guarantee that those will be genuine.
---
Mickey from Alfea
0103 9908 8519
#6RunawayPrincessPosted 5/10/2014 6:35:33 AM
TC

You just ask any question you have and don't pay attention to people who like to be nasty. The boards are here to ask questions about the game EVEN though you can google and probably find the answer out somewhere else by yourself. Gee if we all did that there would be no purpose for the boards.

I don't like to have to sit and google everything all the time, or even mark things off of my lists. Sometimes I just want to play and if I have a question I like to post it and hope that somebody will be kind enough to answer even if it is a silly question, which your question wasn't.

The art/Redd stuff is a bit of a pain to me because I don't like to take the time to figure out which is the real one or not. I buy one and then each of my alt buys one (Redd only sells four at a time) and then I take it to Retail and see which are the fakes and which is real. The real one I take to the museum or save for a friend if I already have it and the other three fakes I dump in a wastebasket. There are ways to tell if they are real or not I'm just lazy.

If you ever need any help, please post or pm me and I'll try my best to help you out.
#7that2ndguyPosted 5/10/2014 11:15:00 AM
RunawayPrincess posted...
I buy one and then each of my alt buys one (Redd only sells four at a time) and then I take it to Retail and see which are the fakes and which is real. The real one I take to the museum or save for a friend if I already have it and the other three fakes I dump in a wastebasket. There are ways to tell if they are real or not I'm just lazy.

This is a lot of work, but I guess if you don't want to grab your computer then it makes some sense. The boards would still have a purpose if people used Google to answer questions like these. Users make CYOA threads or discuss aspects of the game that they wish they could change. It would have made sense to post this question when the game first came out because there probably weren't any guides available online. TC still got the guide he needed, but sometimes it's easier to Google things especially since you don't have to wait for a response.
---
Appa! Yip yip!
#8Flow_149Posted 5/10/2014 11:17:07 AM
that2ndguy posted...
RunawayPrincess posted...
I buy one and then each of my alt buys one (Redd only sells four at a time) and then I take it to Retail and see which are the fakes and which is real. The real one I take to the museum or save for a friend if I already have it and the other three fakes I dump in a wastebasket. There are ways to tell if they are real or not I'm just lazy.

This is a lot of work, but I guess if you don't want to grab your computer then it makes some sense. The boards would still have a purpose if people used Google to answer questions like these. Users make CYOA threads or discuss aspects of the game that they wish they could change. It would have made sense to post this question when the game first came out because there probably weren't any guides available online. TC still got the guide he needed, but sometimes it's easier to Google things especially since you don't have to wait for a response.

Right, because wanting to know more about the game has no place on a game discussion board. Amiright?
---
3DS: 3411-1638-1024
Mayor of Starro.
#9that2ndguyPosted 5/10/2014 11:20:35 AM
I didn't say that. The answer to TC's question can easily be found on Google so why waste time waiting for a response? TC hasn't even come back to look at any of the answers that people gave him/her.
---
Appa! Yip yip!
#10KenKazaki2Posted 5/10/2014 11:41:23 AM
I think 2nd guy is right, we shouldn't spoon feed people information all the time, since then they won't do their own research...coddling people isn't good for them...
---
3DS FC: 2552-1274-2885
Dream Address: 4400-3249-0979 (Town Name: Mucka )