This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Eye color

#1KKRiderPosted 7/6/2011 6:41:12 PM
Did anyone else notice that the images show the same eye shapes in different colors? I hope this means you can pick your eye color, as well as shape. I've avoided different kinds of eyes in the past, merely because I did not like the color.
---
I was born reprehensible.
#2Shadow_Roxas_Posted 7/6/2011 6:53:35 PM
What a very creative post, using standard, italicized, AND bold words to convey your message. You are so far above me, who only designs Macaroni art.

As for the eyes...no i didnt notice. I didnt read too far into anything like that. Different eyes is nice, but I wont bothered either way. Im sure itll make people happy though if thats the case, which is always good.
---
Banjo Kazooie For Smash!
#3ChubbyMuffin77Posted 7/6/2011 8:07:37 PM
Yeah, i think it will be cool. I think it should be part of the beginning sequence where your answers chose your face or you're just able to pick it. You shouldn't be able to change it in the middle. Or else we'd need like a special contact store. But either way, I'm looking forward to it.
---
Do A Barrel Roll!
#4rubylicious25Posted 7/7/2011 9:56:58 AM
Kap'n: My eyes aren't what they used to be, lad/lassie. Tell 'ol kap'n whatcha look like...

*opens up design box*
---
Oh, there I go again, taking Games too seriously....
If you see someone without a smile, make sure to give them yours^^
#5KKRider(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 1:28:03 PM
Shadow_Roxas_ posted...
What a very creative post, using standard, italicized, AND bold words to convey your message. You are so far above me, who only designs Macaroni art.

I know. I'm sorry, but I just love italics! :D

And ChubbyMuffin77, I do agree that we should not be able to change eye colors once they are chosen. I'm just excited with the idea that I may be able to have these eyes (http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997811-animal-crossing/images/gs_screen-3) in a different color. I like the shape, but I find that the eyes that are blue or brown are hard to find clothes for. Nothing looks good with them!
---
You'll give yourself worry lines with all that nagging. Then you'll never be beautiful: like me!
#6SimpleStar010Posted 7/7/2011 2:53:09 PM
Shadow_Roxas_ posted...

He didn't use BOLD,ITALICIZED WORDS which makes me above TC.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#7Shadow_Roxas_Posted 7/7/2011 3:08:15 PM
^ the Legendary Bold Italicized Caps Font. Kneel before its MIGHT!
---
Banjo Kazooie For Smash!