This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you react if this game was cancelled?

#61133kPosted 5/4/2012 5:41:01 PM
There would be blood.

And it wouldn't be mine.
#62DazzleKitty87Posted 5/4/2012 7:27:41 PM
If it got canceled, I would poop a lot. :(
#63EnchantedDevilPosted 5/7/2012 2:09:51 PM
Melt
#64kreegan64Posted 5/7/2012 8:09:23 PM
Eat a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich and then marry my neighbor with extreme prejudice.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/528912-shifters/61948324 You probably won't (and maybe rather wouldn't) know what topic this links to.
#65sunxenxydenPosted 5/8/2012 3:18:33 AM
I had no idea people were so Fanatical about this game. Love all of the violent reactions considering the nature of this series.

I personally havent played an animal crossing game since WW, and I Havent touched that in years.(partly because my brother deleted my town with every fruit tree maxed out house/store statue, basically near "complete" save") and partly because I was about to go into high school and wanted to be cool and play Halo and madden instead.(derp)

I remember being 11 and begging my parents to get it for me as a christmas gift, they declined, as they really dislike video games in general.I then asked my brother to get it for me. I ended up with 2 copies lol and let my sister make her town on the other.

I also remember playing the original for hours on end and thinking it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.( even though my brothers all said it looked stupid)

I bought a 3ds a while ago and I honestly just found out about this game, but it sounds interesting and It would be disappointing if it got canceled.

End nostalgic rant.
---
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed , second it is violently opposed, and third it is accepted as self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer
#66MatamoriPosted 5/8/2012 5:31:24 PM
I would react....go figure.
---
I am a professing Christian and I am proud of it.
(Romans 1:16) Copy my example, Christians.
#67__FiaIe__Posted 5/9/2012 10:47:15 AM
Ecstasy
#68DragonMiloPosted 5/11/2012 5:50:25 AM
I'd create a topic here saying "How do you feel now that you know the game is cancelled?", read comments like all the ones that I just read, but multiplied by 100 in amount.
Nah just kidding XD But I'd be laughing so hard if someone does the same.
---
I make drawings! http://dragonmilo.deviantart.com/