This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Animal Crossing: Stolen Memories

#91RessechuPosted 5/18/2012 1:11:25 AM(edited)
kreegan64 posted...
B, The ladies like an enigma ...I liked writing that so much that I'm even writing a fanfic based on it (yes, I write fanfics, laugh if you must)

I skimmed it.

I had a lot of sentences that began with "I".

I even thought of making another one similar but w/ Whitney ( with Ressechu in mind of course, he helped me greatly on my CYOA)

I don't remember how I helped at all, but it does my heart good to be referred to by name in a post on the Internet. Really. In fact, I can hardly contain my sexual excitement and yours will be the name I yell in the throes of orgasm.

Really considering that Whitney CYOA now that I've read this, it would be written with elements that should be known to those who read my last CYOA >:3

Now that CYOA are common, can I finally make one without it being moderated for being off topic?
---
B to stay on topic and look like I'm interested.
#92kreegan64Posted 5/18/2012 2:00:52 AM(edited)
Ressechu posted...
kreegan64 posted...
B, The ladies like an enigma ...I liked writing that so much that I'm even writing a fanfic based on it (yes, I write fanfics, laugh if you must)

I skimmed it.

I had a lot of sentences that began with "I".

I even thought of making another one similar but w/ Whitney ( with Ressechu in mind of course, he helped me greatly on my CYOA)

I don't remember how I helped at all, but it does my heart good to be referred to by name in a post on the Internet. Really. In fact, I can hardly contain my sexual excitement and yours will be the name I yell in the throes of orgasm.

Really considering that Whitney CYOA now that I've read this, it would be written with elements that should be known to those who read my last CYOA >:3

Now that CYOA are common, can I finally make one without it being moderated for being off topic?

Well, it was originally a one question topic, but you suggested a CYOA and also showed how to do the CYOA format. Without you, it wouldn't have been the creepy and Rover-paranoid topic we all know and love(?) Yeah, I tend to say I a lot, I don't know why, but I guess it's just a thing like when people say y'know, I guess(LOL) Wonder why tc made this CYOA, does (s)he have an unhealthy obsession w/ an animal crossing character too? It seems that this topic is turning to a romance kinda thing.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/528912-shifters/61948324 You probably won't (and maybe rather wouldn't) know what topic this links to.
#93Speedmaster1225(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2012 12:53:52 PM
You're in a humorous mood for some reason. You decide to joke around with her.

"I'm Lance Hardwood," you tell her. You wish that was your name. It sounds way cooler than Slickback. Rosie gives you a warm smile.

"Well," Rosie starts. "I'll see you later, silly."

She turns to enter her home. You decide to leave.

You remember that you had to see Nook.

A: Go see Nook.
B: Gp somewhere else <specify>.
---
Who needs a sig?
#94Shadic_OmegaPosted 5/18/2012 3:02:47 PM
You see a strange cat hiding behind a tree. He runs away when you notice him. So B, follow that cat.
---
"IMMA TAKE HIS WALKER AND JUST S*** ALL OVER HIM WITH IT!"
Pat - Two Best Friends Play Punch-Out!!
#95Nexahs1990Posted 5/18/2012 6:24:57 PM
Shadic_Omega posted...
You see a strange cat hiding behind a tree. He runs away when you notice him. So B, follow that cat.

This
also b
---
Officially campaigning for the new Animal Crossing to be called Animal Crossing: Branching Out. Votes: 3
#96kreegan64Posted 5/18/2012 7:04:15 PM
B. Go to somewhere, anywhere but Nooky's.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/528912-shifters/61948324 You probably won't (and maybe rather wouldn't) know what topic this links to.
#97kreegan64Posted 5/19/2012 2:49:51 PM
Speedmaster1225, are you still there?
---
#98kreegan64Posted 5/19/2012 2:51:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#99podracer35Posted 5/22/2012 6:02:03 PM
<p>From: kreegan64 | #096
B. Go to somewhere, anywhere but Nooky's.</p>

This. I think the best thing to do is roll with this new name. Start a new life, nice and fresh.

I vote for heading to Brewster's Cafe. Meet some more people.
---
CONR3: 0947-2384-6151 Proud WiiChuck user since 2007 -- --3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
http://i40.tinypic.com/29mlroo.png
#100kreegan64Posted 5/22/2012 7:19:01 PM
podracer35 posted...
<p>From: kreegan64 | #096
B. Go to somewhere, anywhere but Nooky's.</p>

This. I think the best thing to do is roll with this new name. Start a new life, nice and fresh.

I vote for heading to Brewster's Cafe. Meet some more people.

When you say roll with the new name do you mean Nooky or whichever name was decided for the person? Speed Master seems to have not posted in a while, but I can't really complain, had my down times too, after-all.
---