This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope I helped....

#1GRLPHPosted 6/10/2012 1:43:12 AM
I emailed Nintendo and complained like a little obsessed child about how I was disappointed in this year's E3 because we didnt receive any info on AC for the 3DS and this is the reply I received back.

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. As a fellow fan of the Animal Crossing series, I can certainly understand your disappointment that Animal Crossing was not talked about further at the recent E3 conference. Iíll be certain to document your feedback and report that you want to see new information about Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 3DS to the appropriate departments here at Nintendo. Believe me, we are every bit as excited as you are to learn more about whatís coming. Eventually, we will pull back the curtain and share all the new and exciting details on our website (www.nintendo.com) but Iím unable to say when we might release more details to the public.

I want to make sure that you know that the Animal Crossing franchise is still very important to Nintendo, which is why it is one of the games featured in the upcoming Nintendo Land game for the Wii U (http://e3.nintendo.com/games/#/wiiu/nintendo-land). While I know this wasnít the answer you were hoping for, I appreciate your enthusiasm for the Animal Crossing series.

Sincerely,

Karen Johnson
Nintendo of America Inc.
---
White: 4255-9123-8916
#2xKillaPandaxPosted 6/10/2012 1:56:22 AM
not really
---
Animal Crossing
#3GRLPH(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 2:02:51 AM
Yeah, I know, but it was worth a shot.
---
#4FuyukiOsariPosted 6/10/2012 3:52:55 AM
GRLPH posted...

No, actually, it wasn't. It was a complete waste of time, and this is a complete waste of a topic.
---
It's time for a little punishment!
#5Crash5510Posted 6/10/2012 5:12:50 AM
FuyukiOsari posted...
GRLPH posted...

No, actually, it wasn't. It was a complete waste of time, and this is a complete waste of a topic.

Shut up. Did you do anything other than complain and mope on this board? Seriously, I would like to know.
---
XBL GT: a huge pizza
Steam: Crash5510
#6GRLPH(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 10:09:22 AM
Crash5510 posted...
FuyukiOsari posted...
GRLPH posted...

Shut up. Did you do anything other than complain and mope on this board? Seriously, I would like to know.

---
#7EsonancePosted 6/10/2012 10:31:34 AM
GRLPH posted...
I emailed Nintendo and complained like a little obsessed child about how I was disappointed in this year's E3 because we didnt receive any info on AC for the 3DS and this is the reply I received back.

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. As a fellow fan of the Animal Crossing series, I can certainly understand your disappointment that Animal Crossing was not talked about further at the recent E3 conference. Iíll be certain to document your feedback and report that you want to see new information about Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 3DS to the appropriate departments here at Nintendo. Believe me, we are every bit as excited as you are to learn more about whatís coming. Eventually, we will pull back the curtain and share all the new and exciting details on our website (www.nintendo.com) but Iím unable to say when we might release more details to the public.

I want to make sure that you know that the Animal Crossing franchise is still very important to Nintendo, which is why it is one of the games featured in the upcoming Nintendo Land game for the Wii U (http://e3.nintendo.com/games/#/wiiu/nintendo-land). While I know this wasnít the answer you were hoping for, I appreciate your enthusiasm for the Animal Crossing series.

Sincerely,

Karen Johnson
Nintendo of America Inc.

LOL. This is the exact same thing I got. Except that it was signed by someone else. Lovely.
---
3050 - 7579 - 0817
#8bananapotatoPosted 6/10/2012 11:45:54 AM
Ctrl+V Ctrl+V
---
FC: 2277-6656-2076
Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=45016
#9FuyukiOsariPosted 6/10/2012 12:57:59 PM
Crash5510 posted...
FuyukiOsari posted...
GRLPH posted...

Complain and mope? When did I do either of those?

Are you quite sane?
---
It's time for a little punishment!
#10prsflntPosted 6/11/2012 7:17:51 AM
FuyukiOsari posted...
GRLPH posted...

Shut up! I bet all you do is complain. Aren't you happy that she tried to get AC3DS to release faster? Anyways, Thank you, I hope you did help :). I'm anxious to know when AC3DS comes out!
---
BURRO EXPRESS - "When it absolutely doesn't have to be there overnight!"