This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's not really much, but I hope this makes you guys a little happier.

#11KeepOffTheGrassPosted 6/12/2012 8:52:19 AM
Was there ever any actually doubt that it was still in production?

Anyway, I'd say a Q1 or early Q2 2013 release is a sure thing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/B8Dya.png
#12prsflntPosted 6/14/2012 1:17:05 PM
:}
---
BURRO EXPRESS - "When it absolutely doesn't have to be there overnight!"
#13SwiftWind11Posted 6/14/2012 1:57:24 PM
FuyukiOsari posted...
Insanekoy0te posted...
ARE YOU F***** KIDDING ME!!????? NEXT YEAR!!????? YOU KNOW WHAT NINTENDO? SCREW YOU GUYS. I AM NOT WAITING TIL NEXT YEAR F THAT.

...Case in point.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
---
White FC: 3439-3364-9368
#14FuyukiOsariPosted 6/14/2012 4:29:07 PM
SwiftWind11 posted...
FuyukiOsari posted...
Insanekoy0te posted...
ARE YOU F***** KIDDING ME!!????? NEXT YEAR!!????? YOU KNOW WHAT NINTENDO? SCREW YOU GUYS. I AM NOT WAITING TIL NEXT YEAR F THAT.

...Case in point.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

You must have missed pretty much all of his other posts on the board.

Most of them take about that attitude, but more understated (i.e. not possibly sarcastic).
---
Welcome to hell!
#15Rainmaker59Posted 6/14/2012 7:11:03 PM
There are a lot of Animal Crossing fans that started posting here when we were anticipating the game coming out in the not-to-distant future. We exchanged FC's, we talked about the screen-shots and video clips that have been released, we had topics about what we're hoping will be included and what we'll name our towns. We've taken the time to get to know each other a little bit and are looking forward to playing this game together when it's released. We've had so little info on this game that we're having a difficult time keeping this board active while managing to stay on topic. What you refer to as whining and drug-addicted type behavior is just an exaggeration of disappointment done in fun. Honesty, I think we'd all prefer to just talk about whatever and get to know each other better while we're waiting for the game but we aren't allowed to do that on a board with topically. So we have what fun we can.
---
3DS FC: 3265-5063-5380
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. ~ John Lennon
#16howdydoodlePosted 6/14/2012 11:01:05 PM
Is it just me, or does Tom Nook's nose look like the sharp end of a pencil in the picture that accompanies the link TC posted?
---
Video games ruined my life! Fortunately, I still have 2 lives left.
#17FuyukiOsariPosted 6/14/2012 11:09:42 PM
howdydoodle posted...
Is it just me, or does Tom Nook's nose look like the sharp end of a pencil in the picture that accompanies the link TC posted?

So that's how they drew on Totakeke's eyebrows...
---
Welcome to hell!
#18Dork_VaderPosted 6/15/2012 11:56:07 AM
FuyukiOsari posted...
howdydoodle posted...

So that's how they drew on Totakeke's eyebrows...

I'd like that stricken from the record... and my mind.
---
How can you **** up the alphabet?~PhotonBomb
#19Acer758Posted 6/18/2012 7:46:16 AM
"Animal Crossing: Jumping Out"?
Is this the confirmed name?
---
Meh.
#20Rainmaker59Posted 6/18/2012 1:10:18 PM
It's the confirmed correct translation of the Japanese version. It's possible that different regions could get different titles. The wii version was City Folk in North America and Let's Go to the City in Europe. But for now we're operating under the assumption that it will be titled Jumping Out.
---
3DS FC: 3265-5063-5380
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. ~ John Lennon