This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Animal Crossing: Stolen Memories [Act 2]

#411Speedmaster1225(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 5:54:24 PM
You nearly jump backwards. You have to admit, you are pretty scared.

"O-oh I just wandered off in here by mistake!" you explain. "I'll leave now if you want me to!" The ostrich gives you a stern look. He sighs.

"Settle down, kid!" he cries. "You're not in any trouble. At least not yet."

You both stare at each other. You can not comprehend who he is, or why Gaston has an underground laboratory.

"I am Sprocket!" he finally announces. "The world's first half ostrich, half robot!"

What does this guy mean? You've heard of cyborgs before. You never believed they existed.

"I was once an ordinary ostrich!" he continues. "But a brutal accident left me damaged for life! Gaston found me, and offered to change my life forever!" He points at his robotic body parts, which include his head and parts of his body. "After a long and painful process, I was patched up. Alas, I was not the same!"

You look around the room. You realize that Gaston must be some kind of mad scientist or something. You can understand why he would want to hide this aspect of his life from the others.

"Because I have no home, Gaston has been kind enough to let me stay here for a little while, on the condition that I don't reveal my presense to anyone in town. I have not been outside in over three months!"

A: Ask about Sprocket's "accident".
B: Ask about Gaston's personal life.
C: Ask something else <specify>.
D: Bid Sprocket farewell and quietly leave. You don't want Gaston to get suspicious.
---
Who needs a sig?
#412podracer35Posted 10/6/2012 6:05:23 PM(edited)
C. Ask why Gaston won't let Sprocket leave or be seen by anyone.

Also, YAY an update! :D
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/28lvyvc.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
#413BeidhaPosted 10/6/2012 7:41:59 PM
A
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#414zetrilxPosted 10/7/2012 3:01:57 AM
...anyone else have a bad feeling? ...maybe im just alittle scared still after some meloetta pics i found...

but... press on we must. C. ask about A, B, if Gaston can make something that can... reveal anomalies in space-time, and what kind of tech powers the robotic part of Sprocket's body.

the third and fourth questions take priority. i get the feeling space-time might be distorted, uniting the realms of the living, and of the dead in short bursts. each burst triggered by extreme trauma...ie, a death....a murder. it also could be these distortions affect Lance's mind, due to an innate sensitivity of some sort.

...and yes im this thorough.
---
awaiting:PSPo2i, Borderlands 2, DWG4, PSO2.
#415podracer35Posted 10/7/2012 5:55:52 AM
zetrilx posted...
i get the feeling space-time might be distorted, uniting the realms of the living, and of the dead in short bursts. each burst triggered by extreme trauma...ie, a death....a murder. it also could be these distortions affect Lance's mind, due to an innate sensitivity of some sort.

Holy mindf***ing plot-twist!!! Can't Sproket just... You know, be a normal cyborg ostrich that just wants a normal life? But wow... Never would have thought of this.

Also, I'm curious about the nature of these Meloetta pics that are so scary...
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/28lvyvc.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
#416afrodude77Posted 10/7/2012 12:59:32 PM
C. Ask what all can his cyborg body do
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#417zetrilxPosted 10/7/2012 9:59:35 PM(edited)
podracer35 posted...
zetrilx posted...
i get the feeling space-time might be distorted, uniting the realms of the living, and of the dead in short bursts. each burst triggered by extreme trauma...ie, a death....a murder. it also could be these distortions affect Lance's mind, due to an innate sensitivity of some sort.

Holy mindf***ing plot-twist!!! Can't Sproket just... You know, be a normal cyborg ostrich that just wants a normal life? But wow... Never would have thought of this.

Also, I'm curious about the nature of these Meloetta pics that are so scary...

>.> like i said. when figuring stuff out, i'll be thorough. and, if the tech is causing distortions, it'd likely be an accident on Gaston's part...and Sprocket would likely be unaware. aware of what kinda tech is in the robo-parts, sure. but the fact they'd be causing distortions in space-time? unlikely.

besides. cyborg ostriches, murders, dead people seen and interacted with the day after being murdered. the cyborg ostrich being accidentally behind that last point would make way too much sense right now.

also you really dont wanna see the meloetta pics. you really dont.
---
awaiting:PSPo2i, Borderlands 2, DWG4, PSO2.
#418sonic_brawler95Posted 10/8/2012 12:38:52 PM
A. Maybe it has to do with the murderer!
---
| PSN ID: sonic_brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!
#419ChubbyMuffin77Posted 10/8/2012 8:56:21 PM
A. He probably wants some interaction after all this time.
---
Do A Barrel Roll!
#420Glitz_yoshiPosted 10/9/2012 5:47:29 AM
wow.... i already read this from the act 1 this is so epic...

eh i'll just pick A.
---
Pit:phyrron!what are you doing?!
Me:He must be practising binary language!