This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

golden items

#1kamonphoenixPosted 7/17/2012 12:20:17 PM
how many of the golden items did you guys usually get? i think i only ever got the gold shovel and axe consistently. i got the gold fishing rod once. never had the net, slingshot, or watering can.
---
games 100% achievements: Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Force Unleashed 2, Lego Harry Potter 5-7, Assassin's Creed 2, Fable 2
#2SkizzePosted 7/17/2012 1:04:13 PM
I would get the Shovel pretty easy, who wouldnt? xD

The Axe took me a while to do in in CF as well. Never got it in WW nor did i play the original.

The Net and Rod we gifts from a friend of mine. I used those to complete my log and i got them again. xD

The slingshot is also pretty easy, it helps if you had the Silver Slingshot.
---
DeviantART: skizze-filadelfo.deviantart.com
Tumblr: skizzefiladelfo.tumblr.com
#3Silent_NexusPosted 7/17/2012 1:14:50 PM
Gold Shovel and Slingshot in WW.

Never played CF, so what's the difference between the Gold Tools and the Silver Tools.
---
Conduit2FC(Mr.Ford):3782-9515-4285
The One and Only TRUE Mr.Ford; Blarg-Chicka-Honk-Honk
#4Zedymieon77Posted 7/17/2012 1:17:02 PM
The Golden items are really shiny.
Consistently, I got the shovel. Occasionally. I got the axe. I've only gotten the fishing rod and net a couple times. I'd get all the fish and bugs for the season, and refuse to time jump to get the others. But I would forget to play again when the next season came, and by that time, I would feel like restarting for some reason.
#5kamonphoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 1:27:22 PM
i think i'm gonna try and get the gold watering can this run through. i can already tell i'll get tired of it before long lol xD
---
games 100% achievements: Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Force Unleashed 2, Lego Harry Potter 5-7, Assassin's Creed 2, Fable 2
#6FalseMonadoPosted 7/17/2012 1:52:14 PM
Shovel,rod,net and slingshot

I was never able to get an axe because I was just unlucky with the special people

I was close to the can but on the 12th day I had to go away for a family vacation and all my flowers died, then after that my 8-year old brother chopped down some trees in the town because it "obstructed his view"
#7kamonphoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 3:54:18 PM
Skizze posted...
I would get the Shovel pretty easy, who wouldnt? xD

The Axe took me a while to do in in CF as well. Never got it in WW nor did i play the original.

The Net and Rod we gifts from a friend of mine. I used those to complete my log and i got them again. xD

The slingshot is also pretty easy, it helps if you had the Silver Slingshot.

actually now that i read this, how do you get the silver slingshot?
---
#8StephenYap3Posted 7/17/2012 4:10:42 PM
The Golden Shovel is the only tool I got for AC and WW (really disapointing how you got it). I haven't played CF, though I'm getting closer to buying it.
---
"Every rain drop holds a memory...of you" - Stephen Yap
#9kamonphoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 4:17:28 PM
StephenYap3 posted...
The Golden Shovel is the only tool I got for AC and WW (really disapointing how you got it). I haven't played CF, though I'm getting closer to buying it.

i mean, i wouldn't say the way you get the gold shovel is disappointing. all the other tools are so difficult to obtain, would your first thought be, "hmm, maybe i should try burying this shovel and see if it comes out gold in a day?" i never in my wildest dreams woulda thought that. it took me forever to get that one the first time lol, and only then cuz a friend told me how to do it.
---
#10jeronimo777Posted 7/17/2012 8:05:43 PM
In my original ACWW town, I managed to get all of them, but that's because I played the game religiously for two years straight.
---
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Mario Tennis Open, and Pokemon White