Mario Kart 7 Corrupt-A-Wish

#1Cheez1993Posted 2/5/2012 11:51:21 PM
Wanted to add a little fun here, still keeping it Mario Kart 7 related. Here's how it goes: Somebody makes a wish(in this case, a wish about anything in Mario Kart 7), and the next person says "granted", then "corrupts" the wish, or totally/somewhat ruins it. I'll start.

I wish Waluigi was in this game.
---
3DS FC: 2535-3817-8110
Mario Kart 7 VR: 2572
#2MetaDeDeDePosted 2/6/2012 1:02:50 AM
Granted

Waluigi is in the game...until Nintendo removed him at the last second due to animation diffculties and will in Mario Kart Nevermore. They thought Waluigi always having his knee bent in all of the Mario Karts he has been due to his side that hw would fit in the kart and they were right since he couldn't fit in the Birthday Girl (Us name for Royal Ribbon.)
---
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. Jesus is coming very soon so be careful.
#3Cheez1993(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 1:57:58 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
Granted

Waluigi is in the game...until Nintendo removed him at the last second due to animation diffculties and will in Mario Kart Nevermore. They thought Waluigi always having his knee bent in all of the Mario Karts he has been due to his side that hw would fit in the kart and they were right since he couldn't fit in the Birthday Girl (Us name for Royal Ribbon.)
---

Yeah, forgot to mention that after you corrupt the wish, you must make another wish yourself for somebody to corrupt. I will continue...

I wish Spiny Shells were easier to deal with.
---
3DS FC: 2535-3817-8110
Mario Kart 7 VR: 2572
#4MetaDeDeDePosted 2/6/2012 2:37:25 AM(edited)
Granted

Spiny Shells were easier to deal with...until Nintendo found the that Mario Kart has been too easy lately and decite to make them: go ten times their oringinal speed, flips out everyong it touch touch, make them lose your item and you can now get it as an item from an 80% chance at last place to 3rd place with a 10% chance. It also replaces the green shell if you use the Lucky 7 when you're last.

I wish this game gave you more V.R. for first place and make you lose more V.R. for last place.
---
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. Jesus is coming very soon so be careful.
#5PolimarioPosted 2/6/2012 6:43:52 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
Granted

Spiny Shells were easier to deal with...until Nintendo found the that Mario Kart has been too easy lately and decite to make them: go ten times their oringinal speed, flips out everyong it touch touch, make them lose your item and you can now get it as an item from an 80% chance at last place to 3rd place with a 10% chance. It also replaces the green shell if you use the Lucky 7 when you're last.

I wish this game gave you more V.R. for first place and make you lose more V.R. for last place.
---

Granted. You gain 500VR per win, but will be dropped to 0 if you finish last.
---
The best racers only drive the best, therefore I present to you: The Gold Standard.
FC's in profile.
#6PolimarioPosted 2/6/2012 6:47:46 AM
Whoops, forgot a wish, so...

I wish Bowser was used more.
---
The best racers only drive the best, therefore I present to you: The Gold Standard.
FC's in profile.
#7super_luigi16Posted 2/6/2012 6:53:20 AM
Granted. Bowser's logo is now placed on every course, and there is now a fire breathing statue of Bowser on top of the windmill on Daisy HIlls.

I wish that people would stop complaining about how Waluigi isn't in this game.
---
Luigi > Mario
#8Crowfeather0226Posted 2/6/2012 6:56:54 AM(edited)
Granted, but they start complaining about how Birdo isn't in this game.

I wish that this game will never have hax.
---
http://i44.tinypic.com/30vja5s.jpg MK7 FC: 4511 0614 5664
http://i.imgur.com/ntpWg.jpg
#9FieraDevilWingsPosted 2/6/2012 10:29:18 PM
Granted - instead you get "modifications" (courtesy of Brawl in the Family) - everyone with them has made your game turn into Waluigi Kart 7 where all characters go WAA and they're all Waluigi as you encounter them online and through StreetPass. Soon your entire 3DS fades to purple, and the horrors that come afterwards are unexplainable...

I wish I could have regular Friend races back (they replaced them with Communities!), where you could make a room and have some friends join you for a good race with no interruption.

Also, I remember the old (now archived) thread for Corrupt-a-Wish for MK7...good memories.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5455-9552-9506
Face it, I resurrect topics and nobody can stop me. [Spiny Shells dodged to date: 16]
#10CobCannonzPosted 2/6/2012 10:40:42 PM
Granted, but you have to be touching your 3ds to the others because the connection sucks.

I wish this wish would be corrupted
---
Proud owner of a smiley free signi- >:) dang