Someone done goofed today.

#1DaisyfanboyPosted 4/8/2012 7:39:04 PM
It was the final lap on Music park, and some Yoshi player was ahead of me and stopped right before the finish line. I wondered why and saw the blue shell heading straight towards me, but far away enough to cross the finish line.

The guy took third because he stopped to make the blue shell hit me.
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#2ertfydPosted 4/8/2012 7:46:38 PM
I wouldn't blame him. Anytime I see blue on the bottom screen I become paranoid.
#3Daisyfanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 7:51:02 PM
But right next to the finish line?
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#4ertfydPosted 4/8/2012 7:59:27 PM
I guess he screwed up there. This even happens to me when a blue is being held to the end, I get an urge to stop.
#5Sony_7Posted 4/9/2012 5:39:46 AM
Must've thought it was the second lap or something.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#6prsflntPosted 4/9/2012 7:36:07 AM
lol I do that too so that I don't get hit--but right before the finish line? He could've just crossed! It's not gonna do anything once he crosses bc he would've already been finished...
---
BURRO EXPRESS - "When it absolutely doesn't have to be there overnight!"
#7MatamoriPosted 4/9/2012 2:51:21 PM
One time, I got hit by a blue shell right on the finish line, like right on it. It was epic.
---
I am a professing Christian and I am proud of it.
(Romans 1:16) Copy my example, Christians.
#8RhodechillPosted 4/12/2012 8:03:25 PM
Sony_7 posted...
Must've thought it was the second lap or something.

Yeah, I mean, the sped up music doesn't hint that it's the third lap or anything.
---
http://www.linerider.org/forum
#9NessEggmanPosted 4/13/2012 9:54:19 AM
Yeah, I mean, the sped up music doesn't hint that it's the third lap or anything.

Yeah, because, I mean, everyone plays with the sound on all the time.

Anyway, I have had a shell hit me like PIXELS away from winning... part of me was even crossing the finish line, just not my hit box. The thing is that was the THIRD blue shell I got hit by in that race... I ended up getting 4th even though I had a huge lead for most of the race (no one passed me from the first two blues)... so I can understand the paranoia certainly.

Though I've had people stop at the finish line and there wasn't even a blue shell on the way. And I ended up getting 1st instead of 2nd because of that O_o it's weird.
---
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.
#10FefnirOmega13Posted 4/13/2012 10:33:34 AM
I've been neck-and neck with a random on SNES Rainbow Road and almost at the finish line, the blue shell came and the explosion hit us both, and the randomness of the explosion knocked me over the line and him diagonally off the cliff.

I finished first, he finished sixth.

I let him win the next race after that; it was only fair, after all.
---
Fan of Bullet Hell. Cave and Touhou mostly. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Mario Kart 7 (MnK*Toejam,1977-0150-7507)