Wuhu Loop is even worse than Maka Wuhu.

#1viewmaster_piPosted 4/9/2012 4:29:50 PM
The glitch there is even more annoying. Less people do it, but if someone does, it's a guaranteed place before you. Not to mention it's just not a fun course at all.

I don't know how they managed to **** up both Wuhu Island courses so badly, but they're garbage courses and never had a reason to be in the game to begin with.
So for your reading pleasure, I'll replace them with two places that would make for a much more enjoyable and interesting course.

The Woah Zone (That's what they called it, right? The place from Super Paper Mario?)

Shy Guy's Toy Box (That's what they called it, right? The place from Paper Mario?)

And I'll EVEN go through the trouble of replacing garbage characters with ones that actually deserve a spot, and are recurring characters.

Bye bye Metal Mario, Lakitu, and Honey Queen, hello Waluigi, Bowser Jr. (though I don't really like him that much) and R.O.B.
Also, a fun fact: Waluigi is Charles Martinet's favorite character.
---
This is my super "secret" board. Keep out.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#2Mariofan15Posted 4/9/2012 4:59:50 PM
Lol,no. The glitch there does not shave as much time off as the one on Maku Wuhu does. Not to mention both glitches are near the end. Wuhu Loop is not worst then Maku Wuhu.
---
Pokemon Black FC:3740-4363-8765
Pokemon White FC:1979-2643-0071
#3BlueToad72895Posted 4/9/2012 5:21:26 PM
Can you give me proof of where you found that Martinent's favorite character is Waluigi?
---
Awaiting the New 3DS+Animal Crossing= EPICNESS!!!! I Love Nintendo!
Animal Crossing City Folk: (Red Wii): 4899-3688-2094
#4viewmaster_pi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 5:39:59 PM
BlueToad72895 posted...
Can you give me proof of where you found that Martinent's favorite character is Waluigi?

There's something about him wanting a Waluigi game on Waluigi's Wikipedia page, but I could have sworn there was an article on Waluigi somewhere where it said he was actually Charles Martinet's favorite because he was so different than everyone else.
---
#5gamestar3000Posted 4/9/2012 6:10:43 PM
viewmaster_pi posted...
BlueToad72895 posted...

There's something about him wanting a Waluigi game on Waluigi's Wikipedia page, but I could have sworn there was an article on Waluigi somewhere where it said he was actually Charles Martinet's favorite because he was so different than everyone else.

someone could've edited that...
---
DK64 is racist, the final boss has 3 k's in his name after the other, and you're fighting him with primates... Tell me I'm not the only one who saw that...
#6viewmaster_pi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 6:15:44 PM
gamestar3000 posted...
viewmaster_pi posted...
BlueToad72895 posted...

someone could've edited that...

Perhaps, but without the proper reference and citation, it'd be taken off by now.
---
#7PuruglyPosted 4/9/2012 7:38:41 PM
Wuhu Loop is bad, but Maka Wuhu beats it out just by the sheer quantity of spammers that pick it over and over.
---
You forget, fool! This Purugly flies!
#8gallirPosted 4/9/2012 7:46:31 PM
Ew, Metal Mario and Lakitu are awesome. R.O.B doesn't deserve to be in any game, ever. Waluigi eh.

Wuhu Loops shortcut shaves off maybe 2.5 seconds. Maka Wuhu's shaves off about 10 times that. Wuhu Loop is also harder to pull off and if done incorrectly you'll probably be in last.

I personally find GBA Bowser Castle 1's glitc to be the most annoying... only cause I'm too noob to do it.
---
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D and Mario Kart 7
#9koopatroopa1015Posted 4/9/2012 7:59:49 PM
viewmaster_pi posted...
I don't know how they managed to **** up both Wuhu Island courses so badly, but they're garbage courses and never had a reason to be in the game to begin with.

Shy Guy's Toy Box (That's what they called it, right? The place from Paper Mario?)

This would be amazing. The Wuhu tracks were solely there to advertise another series. I hate when games do that.

Bye bye Metal Mario, Lakitu, and Honey Queen, hello Waluigi, Bowser Jr. (though I don't really like him that much) and R.O.B.
Also, a fun fact: Waluigi is Charles Martinet's favorite character.

inb4spacelysaysaddrosalinatothatlist

But ROB doesn't need to come back.
---
3DS FC: 3437-3651-7432. PM if you add me.
"Crystal Stars? They sound like great world-conquering tools! I want 'em!" -Bowser, PM:TTYD
#10KingIceSonicPosted 4/9/2012 8:53:13 PM
Who is Charles Martinet???
---
How come Peach dosent do like Daisy and slap bowser