The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

All happy with the patch and all but, what about our Time Trial records?

#1MewtwoExPosted 4/21/2012 9:25:48 AM
We will never be able to beat our Maka Wuhu time trials again, and if the WR is something like 1:05 mins, how can we do anything about it?
this means, we no longer have a shot for the World Record in Maka Wuhu, sad day indeed
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#2zapteryx101Posted 4/21/2012 9:27:56 AM
There's still a WR without the glitch, it's about 1:27ish.
If glitch ghosts aren't removed, just race ghostless.
---
MnK*Dougie
MK7 Mains: Lakitu / Bruiser / Mushroom / Parafoil FC in profile Lakitu / Barrel Train / Wood / Parafoil
#3OxygenSupplyPosted 4/21/2012 9:32:16 AM
The patch will probably only affect online multiplayer, otherwise Nintendo would have to find a solution in order not to corrupt ghosts which use the glitch. As for local multiplayer, some players may not have access to the Internet with their 3DS so it could result in players with a patched MK7 playing locally with players without a patched MK7.
#4moneyman82Posted 4/21/2012 12:20:38 PM
Mewtwo, if you play time trial, you should definitely check out my topic; it's a time trial leaderboard for this board, you can submit your times right there in the topic :)
---
Check out my Youtube Channel! www.youtube.com/thepoketran for WI-FI BATTLES!
Pokemon Black FC: 1635 6449 9275
#5PolimarioPosted 4/21/2012 12:55:55 PM
moneyman82 posted...
Mewtwo, if you play time trial, you should definitely check out my topic; it's a time trial leaderboard for this board, you can submit your times right there in the topic :)

Quit advertising a topic that's on the first page.
---
Official Space Pirate and Black Kyurem of the entire site. Yes, ENTIRE SITE!
Volcano Arm...it's not gonna melt my hand off, is it?
#6moneyman82Posted 4/21/2012 1:06:09 PM
Polimario posted...
moneyman82 posted...

It's not advertising. It's raising awareness. I am making no financial gain from mentioning my topic. It's a voluntarily run leaderboard that was created to keep activity and competitive spirits on the board. I am contributing to the board and the MK7 community, and therefore I have every right to mention my topic no matter where it is; some people may not see it, understand what it is at first glance, or take the time to look at it.

So congratulations on de-contributing to the board :)
---
#7BlanketPIPosted 4/21/2012 1:28:17 PM
First of all, you do benefit from it. Thus, under your definition, it is advertisement. (Money is just one thing you can gain from the act)

Second of all, it is really annoying to see every other thread about time trials hijacked, just because you want to "raise awareness" of your easy to see topic. If people wanted to contribute, they already would have. I originally considered doing it, for when I was done getting decent times, (not that that ever happened, nor will it) but your advertisement has turned me away from it. It is that annoying. Please quit hijacking threads.

I hope that Nintendo gives us the option to delete ghosts, so that you guys do not have to live with an impossible to match ghost. (Alternatively, they might not patch it for off-line courses, but...)
---
I am socially dysfunctional; I apologize in advance, for any showing of this.
God does not damn people, for he is all merciful. Damnation is from the church.
#8moneyman82Posted 4/21/2012 1:51:32 PM
BlanketPI posted...
First of all, you do benefit from it. Thus, under your definition, it is advertisement. (Money is just one thing you can gain from the act)

Second of all, it is really annoying to see every other thread about time trials hijacked, just because you want to "raise awareness" of your easy to see topic. If people wanted to contribute, they already would have. I originally considered doing it, for when I was done getting decent times, (not that that ever happened, nor will it) but your advertisement has turned me away from it. It is that annoying. Please quit hijacking threads.

I hope that Nintendo gives us the option to delete ghosts, so that you guys do not have to live with an impossible to match ghost. (Alternatively, they might not patch it for off-line courses, but...)

How exactly do I benefit from it? I do not benefit from it. End of story. The only way I could possibly "benefit" from it is knowing that I'm contributing to the board. Which is a good-natured act.

As I said before, some people may not understand what the topic title means, may not bother to look at it, or may be intimidated to post their times. I'm not going to keep re-stating points because you're unable to read properly.

I am not "hijacking" threads. If a person seems to be interested in time trials (and only then), I will let them know that the board has its own Leaderboard, because it is most likely in their interest and they may be unaware. It has also been the case that because I have informed people about it through posting a simple message in their topic, they have posted their times on the leaderboard, of which they were previously unaware. Therefore, you are wrong in every way.
---
#9Mariofan15Posted 4/21/2012 2:45:07 PM

Polimario posted...
moneyman82 posted...

It's not advertising. It's raising awareness. I am making no financial gain from mentioning my topic. It's a voluntarily run leaderboard that was created to keep activity and competitive spirits on the board. I am contributing to the board and the MK7 community, and therefore I have every right to mention my topic no matter where it is; some people may not see it, understand what it is at first glance, or take the time to look at it.

So congratulations on de-contributing to the board :)

No,it's advertising.
---
Pokemon Black FC:0132-7185-5261
Pokemon White FC:1979-2643-0071
#10moneyman82Posted 4/21/2012 3:23:07 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

No,it's advertising.

Nice fully supported claim there bud. Might want to work on that.
---