Blue shells on maka wuhu

#1Murderstorm117Posted 5/5/2012 9:40:33 AM
I hate getting hit by them on this map! It makes me want to shove a twix in my eye
#2Jin 13Posted 5/5/2012 3:30:21 PM
Better than shoving a snickers in your eye, I suppose?
---
"*checks jins karma* 1111 wow thats odd" mistr moon
AIM: BabyMousePichu ~ Playing: Breath of Fire III
#3pikachu936Posted 5/5/2012 3:33:50 PM
I prefer Kit Kats.
---
(>-'.'-)> 2 Kirbies went into a food store, the next day the store went bankrupt. <(-'.'-<)
David Mitchell > You.
#4FefnirOmega13Posted 5/5/2012 3:34:43 PM
Nothing like a Galaxy Caramel in my book, really...
---
Fan of Bullet Hell. Cave and Touhou mostly. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Mario Kart 7 (MnK*Toejam,1977-0150-7507)
#5SmockersPosted 5/5/2012 4:11:47 PM
Pertaining to the topic, a few times I've actually gotten the blue shell timed to hit me RIGHT when I do that very mini glider shortcut exploit near the end. So it doesn't affect me at all. :D

I find them quite hilarious on this course though. Someone always gets it at the 2nd set of boxes right before the main shortcut exploit and uses it. And EVERYONE who's done the glitch ALL brake/back up or even dive off the course because they see it coming under them. xD
#6pupopolis64Posted 5/6/2012 2:19:02 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
I hate getting hit by them on this map! It makes me want to shove a twix in my eye

I'd miss and shove it in my mouth. Whatever. Sucks for me.
---
If I had a nickel for every time I said, "If I had a nickel", I'd have at least two nickels. Official Ampharos of the B/W 2 Boards
#7shibatkuPosted 5/6/2012 10:37:04 PM
New update gets rid of all the Noob players. Oh yea. Can't wait. Another reason to play again. I think the glitch is cool, but I can never get online without someone trying to pick it and always, I mean always use the shortcut. I get blueshelled like right at the end before the end. Like 1st to 5th. So quick. sigh. Oh well at least it the glitch will be gone. Mariokart tourny kick you out if you use the shortcut.
---
Konichiwa...you know the rest! Go Gamers!
#8RhodechillPosted 5/6/2012 10:58:59 PM
I ****ing love TC's username!
---
http://www.linerider.org/forum
#9Rasputin77Posted 5/8/2012 6:01:58 AM
Okay, lol... despite the obligatory desire for every new poster to "one-up" the post before them, "shove a twix in my eye" was the literary highlight of my morning.
---
GameFAQs - where the word "troll" only has 247 definitions.
Congrats! You've watered down a word to the point of having no effect.