GameFAQs Mario Kart 7 Time Trial Leaderboard - Post Your Times Here! V.3

#1moneyman82Posted 8/28/2012 4:25:12 PM(edited)
***PLEASE READ EVERYTHING***

Welcome, everyone. After many months of being inactive, the Leaderboard is now back in action. For those of you who don't know, there were well over 800 posts made in topics regarding our precious leaderboard before we took a break. Now we're back! For the vets of the board, welcome back! Any newer users; welcome to the showdown! Feel free to check out the fastest times on this board by going to the link right below this. Also feel free to post your own times! Let's get this leaderboard up to date! The rules are located below; it's very simple.

THE LEADERBOARD IS LOCATED AT:
http://thevideogamenews.blogspot.ca/2012/08/mario-kart-7-time-trial-leaderboard.html

HOW TO SUBMIT A TIME:
You will first name the track and then your time. If you are listing multiple times, they should follow the order that occurs in the game (see the leaderboard for the order). Here is an example:
Coconut Mall - 2:07.999

HOW TO CHANGE A TIME IF YOU BEAT AN OLD TIME THAT WAS SUBMITTED:
If you wish to later submit a time that is faster than one that you have previously posted, please write *CHANGE* beside the time. Please do not post times that have not changed again when doing this. Here is an example:
*CHANGE* Coconut Mall - 2:07.117

Please ensure that you follow this format, as it is very helpful when I post the times. Also, on the leaderboard, I will use your GameFAQs Username for the sake of referencing. Please do not ask me to use any other name.

*BE PREPARED TO SHOW PROOF OF YOUR TIME, AS IT MAY RANDOMLY BE REQUESTED IN ORDER TO ENSURE HONESTY.

Other than that, have fun and let the GameFAQs' Mario Kart 7 Leaderboard continue. Happy time trialing! :)
---
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com
#2moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 4:27:27 PM
By the way, here is an honorable mention to our Top 10 Time Trialists on GameFAQs, based on our leaderboard!

1.) KodaBrotherBear
457 Points

2.) Stalest
443 Points

3.) Zapteryx101
434 Points

4.) johnboy81918
376 Points

5.) K_Tails
349 Points

6.) Moneyman82
297 Points

7.) Fakatopatere
284 Points

8.) smockers
257 Points

9.) gallir
256 Points

10.) Rhodechill
235 Points
---
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com
#3zapteryx101Posted 8/29/2012 1:12:34 AM
I don't have my DS and the PP seems to be down at the moment, so you'll have to use this:
http://www.mariokartwii.com/f92/zapteryxs-time-trials-98400.html

I should have a higher rank now on quite a few tracks.
---
HD*Zap Currently 35th on the MK7 PP.
MK7 main: Daisy / B Dasher / Red Monster / Parafoil
#4TetraYoshiPosted 8/29/2012 4:58:06 AM
Oh, hell. I need to get my 3DS fixed. Keep my times up.

Get times on some of those stages.

I don't think I'll need proof, though. My times are very... believe-able. As in, "I'm not good enough for people to be all like, 'no way!'"
---
"Now you're cursed, but good! SUFFER! SUFFER! SUFFER! Wait, that's maybe too much. Are you alright?"
#5moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 6:45:00 AM
TetraYoshi posted...
Oh, hell. I need to get my 3DS fixed. Keep my times up.

Get times on some of those stages.

I don't think I'll need proof, though. My times are very... believe-able. As in, "I'm not good enough for people to be all like, 'no way!'"

Haha, don't worry man, I think I've requested proof from someone like twice in the whole 3 month history that the Leaderboard had before now. By the way, you can always post your times now and add/change them later, if you'd like. That's fine with me!
---
#6moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 7:09:35 AM
zapteryx101 posted...
I don't have my DS and the PP seems to be down at the moment, so you'll have to use this:
http://www.mariokartwii.com/f92/zapteryxs-time-trials-98400.html

I should have a higher rank now on quite a few tracks.

Incredible improvements! You're definitely at least second place now. Which means you're reallyyyy close to Koda, either you're just behind him or just ahead of him :P
---
#7johnboy81918Posted 8/29/2012 9:56:27 AM
One thing I always wanted to mention but kept forgetting - is it possible to award only 1 score per track per player, rather than getting points for both glitch and non-glitch times? You could give an average, or just use only the higher score (probably the better option) - so if I had first place on MW glitch and second on MW no-glitch, I would get either 14.5 (if you choose to average) or 15 (if you take the higher placement) rather than 29 points, for example.

Good to see you back!
---
Pwning n00bz the world over.
Wi-Fi info in quote
#8moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2012 6:56:08 AM
johnboy81918 posted...
One thing I always wanted to mention but kept forgetting - is it possible to award only 1 score per track per player, rather than getting points for both glitch and non-glitch times? You could give an average, or just use only the higher score (probably the better option) - so if I had first place on MW glitch and second on MW no-glitch, I would get either 14.5 (if you choose to average) or 15 (if you take the higher placement) rather than 29 points, for example.

Good to see you back!

That could work actually. What purpose would it serve though? The only thing I could see it doing is helping out the people who don't do both glitch and normal....but personally I consider them to be two entirely different tracks. Perhaps we should have a vote about this?

And Zap, I just realized that I didn't explicitly state that I updated your times, so...here:
Zap, your times have been updated. :P
---
#9zapteryx101Posted 8/31/2012 7:34:50 AM
I agree with John, even though I lose 18 points (I think) from it.

Oh, and I noticed :P
---
HD*Zap Currently 35th on the MK7 PP.
MK7 main: Daisy / B Dasher / Red Monster / Parafoil
#10moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 4:23:01 PM
Bumpity
---