What will change after this Mario Kart?

#1MichaelollPosted 10/1/2012 10:47:35 PM
Please take a moment to answer the following questions by sharing a brief opinion per each of the following [assuming the next mario kart is mario kart wi u]:

- Do you think another retro rainbow road will come back?

- If the mario kart64 retro road comes back, do you think more character's faces will appear in the stars such as daisy and rosalina? or do you think it'll remain the original cast of playable characters from the 64?

- Do you think coins will return? why/why not?

- What about bikes?

- Since cheep cheep lagoon [a water course] was introduced, does this mean all future mario karts have potential to have more water courses ffor this course will eventually be a retro track?

- Do you think honey queen should come back? what if they had teams and her default partner was rosalina and/or wiggler?

- Do you think the next game will have more battle courses? how do you think they will do the balloon system? once you die you lose one point, or multiple points?
#2WebsandWigsPosted 10/2/2012 6:02:32 AM
no
#3pikachu936Posted 10/2/2012 6:06:23 AM
- Almost certainly

- Don't know, don't care.

- Maybe if there's a NSMB2 item, otherwise no.

- No chance.

- Not likely, water can be removed very easily.

- Don't particularly care. Teams won't return.

- Battle system will be the same as this game. Maybe with an extended timer. Expect 10-12 courses.
---
(>-'.'-)> 2 Kirbies went into a food store, the next day the store went bankrupt. <(-'.'-<)
David Mitchell > You.
#4albertojz356Posted 10/2/2012 3:02:38 PM
- Yes I think they will.

- I think it'll stay the same.

- I'm not sure, they'll probably stay though.

- I doubt they would return, I don't care for them.

- Perhaps

- I don't think she'll return.

- I think it'll stay the same. Although I hope they add more variety I love the N64 Balloon battles more, maybe they'll put both.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#5FefnirOmega13Posted 10/2/2012 4:24:24 PM
Please put fake item boxes back in MK8
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#6TopMan79Posted 10/3/2012 12:24:17 AM
1- Hopefully, I like having two Rainbow Roads in the game

2- I'd like them to put more character's faces but they will probably just use the ones from Nintendo 64.

3- No, I think they were a dud again.

4- Not sure. Many people like the bikes but they also made the karts not feasible to use and easily could have been a one time gimmick to Mario Kart Wii

5- Not necessarily. They can always make the course so the water part is not necessary and it could easily be a gimmick for just Mario Kart 7.

6- No. She was a weird choice and not vary popular as a whole. When it comes to teams she would be better to be paired with Metal Mario another heavy weight and a character of similar quality.

7- The battle stages will stay and they will probably keep balloon battle similar to Mario Kart 7
#7Michaeloll(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 5:05:42 PM
dang it, i loved mario kart wii battle system.

i'd be in first place and end up with a mega mushroom... easier than racing to me.

Also, mario kart n64 rainbow road was very long, to the people who do not think there will be more faces, wouldn't it be dull to have a long course without daisy and toadette and like diddy kong faces?
#8RetroYoshi4191Posted 10/3/2012 5:17:45 PM
Michaeloll posted...

I wish they would, it made the races at least a little more interesting to be way up in first (although that doesn't really happen all that much in this particular installment).

Of course, they won't. At least, not until four installments later, when Nintendo is trying to whip up something new.
---
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that a tomato is a mineral.
#9pikachu936Posted 10/3/2012 5:24:36 PM
Michaeloll posted...
Also, mario kart n64 rainbow road was very long, to the people who do not think there will be more faces, wouldn't it be dull to have a long course without daisy and toadette and like diddy kong faces?

The track will be dull regardless of how many pretty pictures there are in the background.
---
(>-'.'-)> 2 Kirbies went into a food store, the next day the store went bankrupt. <(-'.'-<)
David Mitchell > You.
#10SewaddlePosted 10/3/2012 7:48:25 PM
Michaeloll posted...
Please take a moment to answer the following questions by sharing a brief opinion per each of the following [assuming the next mario kart is mario kart wi u]:

- Do you think another retro rainbow road will come back?

- If the mario kart64 retro road comes back, do you think more character's faces will appear in the stars such as daisy and rosalina? or do you think it'll remain the original cast of playable characters from the 64?

- What about bikes?

- Since cheep cheep lagoon [a water course] was introduced, does this mean all future mario karts have potential to have more water courses ffor this course will eventually be a retro track?

- Do you think honey queen should come back? what if they had teams and her default partner was rosalina and/or wiggler?

- Do you think the next game will have more battle courses? how do you think they will do the balloon system? once you die you lose one point, or multiple points?

-yes
-no
-they could
-nope
-sure
-don't care
-hopefully/the latter