oh ma gurd!!!!

#1lizarioPosted 10/3/2012 7:08:49 PM
I never get to be able to connect online to play this online. any tips? it always does that long wait then nothing happens.
---
THE OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION EMERALD DRAGON NINJA CAPSLOCK SAMURAI MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name) Defeated ZenoExpert
#2Shadow_JolteonPosted 10/3/2012 7:50:14 PM
Is your 3ds system able to get on eshop fully well or other wifi in 3ds? MK7 is usually that bad in connecting online but you are not alone. I get that problem with this game whenever I start playing online on my free time.
#3lizario(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:41:22 PM
Shadow_Jolteon posted...
Is your 3ds system able to get on eshop fully well or other wifi in 3ds? MK7 is usually that bad in connecting online but you are not alone. I get that problem with this game whenever I start playing online on my free time.

everything else is alright for online, its just MK7 that has given me problems. haven't played for 6 months since i got it because of that
---
THE OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION EMERALD DRAGON NINJA CAPSLOCK SAMURAI MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name) Defeated ZenoExpert
#4Shadow_JolteonPosted 10/3/2012 10:25:15 PM
I don't know what else to tell you other than try several more times during another break. If it continues then I may assume something wrong with MK7 game itself than the online.

Still it must be bad luck with the game bad online connection since it happens to me few times.
#5NukeMaster24Posted 10/4/2012 1:18:17 PM
lizario posted...
I never get to be able to connect online to play this online. any tips? it always does that long wait then nothing happens.

okay
---
Sometimes I Even Amaze Myself! 3DS FC:0774-4244-1379 ^_^
#6jeronimo777Posted 10/5/2012 7:06:50 PM
I'm not sure if this is your problem, but did you download the patch for online from the eshop? If not, you can't play online until you do.
---
Currently Playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Pokemon White, NSMB2. I love my 3DS XL!