This game needs more Luigi.

#1kodfish36Posted 6/15/2010 7:20:19 PM
*prays*
---
I am a man. Did you think I was a woman?
#2LordBalor4Posted 6/15/2010 7:21:01 PM
I was hoping for a Luigi's Mansion 2 at E3.
---
www.thegamergateway.com
Your one-stop spot for gaming information
#3LightningYoshiPosted 6/15/2010 7:21:21 PM
You gained half a unit of Star Power! One more and you can use Refresh!
---
Paper Mario 3DS + Kingdom Hearts 3D announced. Whoo.
#4EarthisnotflatPosted 6/15/2010 7:23:20 PM
I'm sure he'll be in one way or another.

And TC, of course you're a man. Women don't play video games!
---
I am always bored. That is a fact.
Xbox 360 GamerTag - AceUltimatum101 || Smash Card - http://i30.tinypic.com/343rldx.jpg
#5LightningYoshiPosted 6/15/2010 7:24:37 PM
Besides that, women don't exist on the internet.
---
Paper Mario 3DS + Kingdom Hearts 3D announced. Whoo.
#6PeachSodaPosted 6/15/2010 11:55:56 PM
Luigi has always made an appearance in the Paper Mario games. Honestly, I loved his cameo appearances in the first two games, standing next to a temporary partner and his epic tale of saving Princess Eclair.

I highly doubt he will be a partner in this game, however. Wouldn't that seem too Mario & Luigi-esque? (The series.) I'm not saying it can't happen, but it's been a tradition to include generic characters as partners in the Paper Mario series, and I don't think this game is going to be any exception.
---
PSN ID: Red-Essence
So, I was like "Hi!" and he was like "Duuuude!"" and I was like, "EEEK!" so I ran away.
#7kg21mvp2004Posted 6/16/2010 6:12:10 AM
Every mario game needs more luigi
---
Giants Record 12-4 Prediction:11-5 Twolves 10-25 Predition:35-47
#8SuperMarcusBrosPosted 6/16/2010 7:28:58 AM
I would like to have Mario, Luigi, and partners filling out the 3rd slot. All the mario rpgs(except SMRPG) are just two people fighting, time for a change.
---
Not changing signature until the Carolina Panthers win the Super Bowl or Carolina Hurricanes win the Stanley Cup again. started: 5/27/10
#9topdodPosted 6/16/2010 8:12:15 AM
What if like in TTYD you meet Luigi and he tells you about his adventure only this time you play that part unlocking more as you advance the main story as Mario.

---
only god shall judge me
#10strife14467Posted 6/16/2010 8:28:02 AM
"What if like in TTYD you meet Luigi and he tells you about his adventure only this time you play that part unlocking more as you advance the main story as Mario."

I'd love to see some sort of massive Luigi side quest. Or even mix in a Luigi story with the main story. Being able to swap between Mario and Luigi as the main character would be pretty nice too, not like the Mario & Luigi series where both are always with you, but have it so only one of them is ever with you at a time.

"I was hoping for a Luigi's Mansion 2 at E3."

Even though people didn't seem to like Luigi's Mansion very much, I always thought it was a fun game. I would love to see another one. I think it would make a great fit with the 3DS if they made it anything like the original game. Or hell, they could just make the original game for the 3DS.
---
my consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, XBOX, and Wii