Would you like to see Dimentio return?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Would you like to see Dimentio return?

User Info: ShadowMegaman1

ShadowMegaman1
6 years ago#1
Topic title pretty much says it all.

I would like to see what else that clown is capable of doing. Yes, I know some people say he's "dead", but nobody ever really "dies". If nothing else he can pull a Kratos and crawl out of the Underwhere. Point is he can return, doesn't mean he will though. Would like to see it happen.
The Confederation For Ridley: Terror From The Sky.

User Info: Hours_Left

Hours_Left
6 years ago#2
I'd rather leave Flipside and all it's denizens behind.

It was interesting to see them in SPM but I really would prefer to be back in the Mushroom Kingdom for this installment, and there are plenty of characters that could act as a good foil there.
Currently Playing: WarioWare D.I.Y. (DS)

User Info: Garp_fist

Garp_fist
6 years ago#3
I always got the feeling he wasn't just dead, but he was erased out of existence.

On topic: I liked him, but not enough to warrant picking him over a new villain, or even Bowser.
CN 'Hall of fame' dvd boxsets with Courage and Johnny? **** YES!
People that want Viewtiful Joe 3: 32

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
6 years ago#4
I wouldn't mind seeing him in a traditional RPG. However, at the same time, it wouldn't feel right. Much as I like him, I hope to see a new villain this time around. I like all the different RPG villains, I sincerely hope they don't overlap them if it can be helped.
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners! AIM: QanirX, MSN: Vaati5@hotmail.com, Yahoo: vaati5@yahoo.com

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
6 years ago#5
Wouldn't mind him getting a cameo, but don't want him to be an important character.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Would you like to see Dimentio return?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived