Would you like to see Dimentio return?

#1ShadowMegaman1Posted 6/18/2010 11:56:24 PM
Topic title pretty much says it all.

I would like to see what else that clown is capable of doing. Yes, I know some people say he's "dead", but nobody ever really "dies". If nothing else he can pull a Kratos and crawl out of the Underwhere. Point is he can return, doesn't mean he will though. Would like to see it happen.
---
The Confederation For Ridley: Terror From The Sky.
#2Hours_LeftPosted 6/19/2010 12:01:24 AM
I'd rather leave Flipside and all it's denizens behind.

It was interesting to see them in SPM but I really would prefer to be back in the Mushroom Kingdom for this installment, and there are plenty of characters that could act as a good foil there.

---
Currently Playing: WarioWare D.I.Y. (DS)
#3Garp_fistPosted 6/19/2010 12:03:39 AM
I always got the feeling he wasn't just dead, but he was erased out of existence.

On topic: I liked him, but not enough to warrant picking him over a new villain, or even Bowser.
---
CN 'Hall of fame' dvd boxsets with Courage and Johnny? **** YES!
People that want Viewtiful Joe 3: 32
#4_Sanaki_Posted 6/19/2010 12:56:56 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing him in a traditional RPG. However, at the same time, it wouldn't feel right. Much as I like him, I hope to see a new villain this time around. I like all the different RPG villains, I sincerely hope they don't overlap them if it can be helped.
---
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners! AIM: QanirX, MSN: Vaati5@hotmail.com, Yahoo: vaati5@yahoo.com
#5uwnimPosted 6/19/2010 1:13:03 AM
Wouldn't mind him getting a cameo, but don't want him to be an important character.
---
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]