Endless cheat to find a hidden trailer for this game in TTYD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Endless cheat to find a hidden trailer for this game in TTYD

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
6 years ago#351
The center of the universe to capture Arceus then take it back to the TTYD world but then Dimentio takes Arceus... (Might be a problem for someone not familiar with Pokemon to add to that)

User Info: acewess

acewess
6 years ago#352
and then you have to question if all this would actually give you a trailer for the new paper mario game and then you...

User Info: Nintendork98765

Nintendork98765
6 years ago#353
Come to the realization it doesn't. Your whole adventure was just some silly game on a message board, as you come to see the reality of it all, you find yourself back in reality, sitting at your office cubicle & this topic on your monitor. You ask yourself how long have you've been on this website & your friend next to you says "45 minutes".

Once you go home you fall into suicidal depression over the course of a few days, by day 6 you feel absolutely miserable that your whole adventure was a lie. You decide to end it all by going to the back alley of your apartment, buying some cyanide pills from the drug dealer & you go back home. Once you're done writing your suicide note you gulp down the whole bottle of cyanide pills & wait for the effects to kick in, after 10 seconds you fall to the ground dead.

The End.
"Jap Crap".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Zk_4WQ-6g&fmt=18

User Info: Mr128

Mr128
6 years ago#354
Then you visit the spirit world, and find that there is a secret trailer! Renewed with hope, you visit the underwhere/level ate and grab the sword of love to bring yourself back to life! Armed with the blade, you must now...
YOUR FEEBLE MIND IS POWERLESS BEFORE MY SUPERIOR MONKEY BRAIN!

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
6 years ago#355
Escape the Underwhere by finding your Return Pipe which was mysteriously lost, and to do that you must...

User Info: droberts753

droberts753
6 years ago#356
Circumsize a boo with a spoon and feed it to a...
Machoke: Abomasnow, what does the scouter say about its power level?!
Abomasnow: It'SNOVER 9000!
- _Hippowdon_

Nintendork98765
6 years ago#357
Baby seal. Then all sense & reality go out the window as the seal tells out in clear English: "How low can you stoop? Feeding me Boo pingas skin?" You shut up the seal by throwing a can of Whoop-Ass Soda at the seal, causing it to turn into stone, in which you smash it with a hammer.
"I then shoot him in the nuts with a staple gun".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKEom_d92fc&fmt=18

User Info: droberts753

droberts753
6 years ago#358
God I hope someone makes a video of TTYD with this story...
Machoke: Abomasnow, what does the scouter say about its power level?!
Abomasnow: It'SNOVER 9000!
- _Hippowdon_

Nintendork98765
6 years ago#359

God I hope someone makes a video of TTYD with this story...

(Well, then, the person who does will have to do a lot of rom hacking, video editing & a lot of patience!)
"I then shoot him in the nuts with a staple gun".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKEom_d92fc&fmt=18

User Info: ShamaLlama

ShamaLlama
6 years ago#360
Then must listen to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus backwards to find the hidden subliminal message that the the party is in fact in...
Saying "inb4" makes you sound like an idiot.
Gamertag: Light Crescendo
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Endless cheat to find a hidden trailer for this game in TTYD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived