Is this... a REMAKE?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#11
Computer space is a remake of pre-historic caveman games, since it was recreational.
This just in: Scientist sticks hand in fire, burns, and declares fire "hot". Film at 11.
5 years ago#12
Super Mario Bros. is a remake of Pong, since it requires human input.
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
Brawl FC: 2363-5663-5404 Platinum FC: 0302 8931 5035
5 years ago#13
just like TTYD was a worse remake of the original

No. Stop being a nostalgic hater.
I've seen these guys and they're ugly as sin. Worst models ever!-Madworld
New Paper Mario at last! :D
5 years ago#14

Well, looking at the pictures, you can decide that this is not a remake. The pictures look nothing like anything from the other Paper Mario games.

5 years ago#15
The only thing this game should have in common with the first one is the commercial.
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.
5 years ago#16
it is a remake...of everything in existence that you love going from your mind into game form. I am unimpeachable!!
And the colorful part of it? Really? Rainbows are for children to enjoy only?
- Res5
5 years ago#17

I'm pretty sure this is a remake, just like TTYD was a worse remake of the original, they just added things, and changed names, it's still a very similar game.

I really think this will be a remake as well, it has Mario in it, and it has Goombas in it, I'm convinced.

Oh look, it's THIS guy again.
This topic is bad and you should feel bad!
[[ PSN: Austin_4e ]]
5 years ago#18
I know it isn't, as much as I'd LOVE for it to be a remake.

Then again, I'm a rabid Paper Mario fan - I'll play anything called 'Paper Mario' except SPM. SPM does not exist, in my mind.
Add me on steam! I'm ArcticVanguard. I play L4D(2), TF2, and Alien Swarm mostly.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived