Paper Mario Riddles v5

#1yoda2323Posted 7/22/2010 10:02:15 AM
This is for the N64 version of Paper Mario only. The other topic on the Paper Mario (N64) board isn't getting a lot of activity, so I thought I would move it over here. Here are the rules, copied and pasted from the other topic:

OUTLINE: A riddle is created by a poster. Once someone correctly guesses the riddle and provides an ACCURATE EXPLANATION as to why that answer is correct, they solve the riddle. It then falls to that poster to post the next riddle, unless THE PERSON WHO GUESSED CORRECTLY OFFERS THE RIDDLE TO SOMEONE ELSE.

Rule 1. Hints and clues can be given at any time, but the latest riddle creator should post at least once in a three-day span. If you do not post in this time, someone will ask for you. If you still do not respond after three more days have past, we will consider your riddle null and void. (I sound so legal! What fun!)
Rule 2. An accurate explanation entails explaining why each line of the riddle pertains to the answer. It is not necessary to interpret every line 100% correctly, but the majority should be explained. The riddle creator shall clear up any confusing clues in the "post-riddle post."
Rule 3. If you enter the topic and randomly post a riddle, your riddle will be ignored.
Rule 4. Have fun! We're over 1500 posts now!
Rule 5. There is no Rule Five.

I have the next riddle. Here it is:

I am the heart of Mario's quest;
without me, he would fail.
I can be found in many places
and usually with others just like me.
I am the result of great hardships
in Mario's adventures.
When certain situations beyond the norm occur,
I feel loved and cared for by Mario and my brethren.

Who or what am I?
---
"All I care about is Mega-Desk. That is all I care about. Getting. More. Mega-Desk." -Dwight
Number of people that have commented on this sig: 3
#2Wiz_n_KipzPosted 7/22/2010 10:25:41 AM
Damn, I wanna go with Twink but I know it's wrong. .-.
*thinks harder*
---
http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af128/kirbys_gal11/mudkipmaster.png
<3 kirbys_gal
#3SiIly_MaysPosted 7/22/2010 10:31:48 AM
Its the level up system :|
---
Here with an amazing new product!
#4BigTheBratPosted 7/22/2010 11:03:58 AM
HP?
---
What the hell is that wriggling piece of plywood?!
#5Lee7Posted 7/22/2010 11:24:32 AM
action command thing?
---
-Sense, this makes none-
[N-gage2.0, Steam: KDEuserX] [56k modem user]
#6yoda2323(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2010 12:02:53 PM
None of those are correct. In order for the answer to be accepted you have to explain your guess. You can see the topic on the N64 board for more info.
---
"All I care about is Mega-Desk. That is all I care about. Getting. More. Mega-Desk." -Dwight
#7bigstar66Posted 7/22/2010 1:17:22 PM
I'm gonna say coins. Found in many places with others, and I guess finding them after fights can be considered a hardship. He cares for them too I guess.
#8SuperDS22Posted 7/22/2010 1:20:15 PM
HP Block. Its usually before every bosses and you always need them as a HP and FP refresher when not near a bed.

---
Brawl FC: 5069-3693-9803 (SDS)
#9danack14Posted 7/22/2010 1:33:28 PM
Im guessing star points. Don't really have to explain it, though it doesnt really fit with the last 2 clues...
---
0XXXI{====>
I gotz a poker. FEAR MEH D:< People who are afraid: 1
#10yoda2323(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2010 1:40:49 PM
bigstar66 is right.

I am the heart of Mario's quest;
without me, he would fail.

If coins didn't exist he couldn't buy anything and would fail his quest because without any way to heal himself he would die (and the heart blocks are like life support that are like the last lifeline, a free way to max out).

I can be found in many places
and usually with others just like me.

A coin is usually found with other coins.

I am the result of great hardships
in Mario's adventures.

You get coins after battles.

When certain situations beyond the norm occur,

Like using that wizard/witch (don't remember the name) in Dry Dry Desert to increase the number of coins after battle.

I feel loved and cared for by Mario and my brethren.

If a coin had emotion, it would feel loved if it was collected.

bigstar66 can now post a riddle or pass it on to someone else.
---