volcano

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
this game won't be complete without a volcano level. anyone else want a volcano level?
6 years ago#2
I also want a volcano level. Anyone else for a volcano level?
This just in: Scientist sticks hand in fire, burns, and declares fire "hot". Film at 11.
-Nash_Clovis
6 years ago#3
Eh TTYD and Super Paper Mario felt pretty good even without a volcano.
Welcome to GameFAQs, we've got fun and games.
"Silence nonbeliever!" ~ Me @ Lemmy's Land.
6 years ago#4
I Volcano level could be fun but it's not necessary. They aren't that cool (No pun intended).
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3141/motivatorec798a42cd959b.jpg
6 years ago#5
A tropical level would be nice...they need to add something to make it unique and not your garden variety volcano theme though. TTYD had Epic Flavio.
Darkness is overrated. We've been trying to tell mankind that since we started this absurd rebellion. The world-hater would say that darkness is easier to sell.
6 years ago#6
I don't know about "need", but I wouldn't mind a volcano area. Maybe a mountain area with a volcano instead of a tropical area, just for a change of pace from PM1.
Master of Electricity
~Lucario Alliance Member~
6 years ago#7
Underwater Volcano?
http://mmbn7noisecrisis.webs.com/
My exe7 project!
6 years ago#8
Volcano? How about a Tropical Island, where you go into a mountain, which turns out to be a volcano, then it erupts and you must go into an ash cloud, where a boss awaits!

Or, you know, a creative volcano. Like, candy volcano.
Pokemon SS FC: 3438-5327-6337
6 years ago#9
Actually, an underwater volcano area would be awesome!
Darkness is overrated. We've been trying to tell mankind that since we started this absurd rebellion. The world-hater would say that darkness is easier to sell.
6 years ago#10
They should have an snowy mountain that is actually a volcano.
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
Brawl FC: 2363-5663-5404 Platinum FC: 0302 8931 5035

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived