Rate the Random: Paper Mario Edition - Days 13 & 14

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Rate the Random: Paper Mario Edition - Days 13 & 14

User Info: VENOM1029

VENOM1029
6 years ago#21
I nom whackas bump :)
Let the blood ov the infants flood the streets ov Bethlehem!

User Info: awesomespy

awesomespy
6 years ago#22
Anti-Guy gets 100% from me. Being a shy guy automatically brings him to 80%.

B Button - 60%. It felt clunky and poorly implemented. It's like the developers had to incorporate it just because it was there.
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
Brawl FC: 2363-5663-5404 Platinum FC: 0302 8931 5035

User Info: aftershock576

aftershock576
6 years ago#23
Anti Guy: 100% Fun challenge right when you get to him (without abusing stone caps).

B Button: 100% You kinda need it to get throug the game. Plus, hammering things is fun :D
Superguarding is fine too, and you can't get through an early pit trial without it.

User Info: shadowking95

shadowking95
6 years ago#24
Anti Guy = 75%

Not too difficult as an enemy, all you have to do is be careful. Muskular's star power Chill Out (-3 damage) also helps in making this fight easier.

B Button = 90%

It's just an amazing tool. The only thing that's bad is that it's extremely difficult to pull off.
"The engine... That was an engine-ous move! Hee hee hee...! What's with me today!? I'm on a roll!" - Shuji Ikutsuki ; Persona 3 (FES)

User Info: pug_wishbone

pug_wishbone
6 years ago#25
Important announcement involving the topic

Well unfortunate as it is, our TC, host, and creator of RtR: Paper Mario Edition, has suffered a User Map Axe, and will not be making anymore Rate the Random topic. Kippy has told me on AIM that I have to be the new host, and so forth, I shall be the new host of Rate the Random: Paper Mario Edition...

Goodbye Kippy.
Have been fostering shelter dogs since 9-21-09
Total dogs Fostered: 5

User Info: An_Empty_Tome

An_Empty_Tome
6 years ago#26
I know right? ;D

Anyways, you can do better puggy. ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyXRV7wkeyo
Lovingly yours, Death__Ballad
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Rate the Random: Paper Mario Edition - Days 13 & 14

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived