What's your least favorite normal enemy in the Paper Mario series?

#1FieryMailboxPosted 8/22/2010 9:29:41 PM
The actual Piranha Plants from TTYD were my least favorite enemy. Their superguarding time seemed different aside from the other piranha plants for me. They also did a ton of damage for regular enemies. Whenever I tried the Pre-hooktail run, I always ran into 4 of them in like floor 84 or so in the Pit of 100 trials. I couldn't kill them fast enough in the first turn, and so they did like 35 damage total to me out of like 30 or so HP that I would have.
---
"There's a tiger. That tiger weighs 800 pounds and can kill a man in 10 seconds. I'm gonna touch it. Hiya tiger! RRGH He's angry!" -Gabriel Iglesias
#2Phantom_NookPosted 8/23/2010 8:51:54 AM
The bee enemies from the original. In addition to being annoying, they don't look like anything out of a Mario game.
---
asdf
#3CanadianSheldonPosted 8/23/2010 12:54:44 PM
Magikoopas, Fighting 4 or 5 invisible enemies is not fun.
---
Canada holds the record for most gold medals at one Olympic winter game go Canada!
"Mario! You're so lame I'm gonna give you a second chance!"
#4KingOfPikminPosted 8/23/2010 1:52:14 PM
Ya magic Koopas were not fun.
---
Set signature in options page.
#5the_system_94Posted 8/23/2010 1:58:07 PM
probably dayzees
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Official BLUEALIVE!!! creator of the OoT 3D boards
#6strongo9Posted 8/23/2010 2:12:35 PM
I found several of the Flower Field's enemies to be annoying. Spinies, Bees, Crazy Dayzees, and Huff n' Puff were annoying.
---
Must have: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Metroid: Other M, Paper Mario,
Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Kid Icarus: Uprising
#7Bigmac909Posted 8/23/2010 5:06:18 PM
Those damned bees always get the first strike on me and do a lot of damage, but in battle otherwise they were worthless.

I say the koopas in original that made you dizzy, and kept you that way. Basically, if you didn't take them all out at the beginning, you were in for a long fight.
#8strongo9Posted 8/23/2010 6:49:27 PM
^Thanks for reminding me of those. Those are by far the most annoying and cheapest enemies in Paper Mario so far. You're screwed if you fight 3 or more.
---
Must have: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Metroid: Other M, Paper Mario,
Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Kid Icarus: Uprising
#9GameGuy_5318Posted 8/24/2010 7:55:41 AM
Dayzees from TTYD
---
The Official Venomoth of the B/W Boards.
#10fawful_XPosted 8/24/2010 1:16:57 PM
DA BEEZ!
Piranha Plants
Magikoopas
And the Fuzzies. Wait, What?

The Fuzzies are there because their timing for you to guard is dumb, superguarding them IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE, and don't forget what a flower fuzzy does... In fact, if there was a powered up version of fuzzy in the PoS or BC, I doubt most plays of the game will get past that fuzzy...
---
People just don't understand what life is like on the internet being called a troll by everyone in their way of troll...
People who want a Sly Cooper sequel: 1