What's your least favorite normal enemy in the Paper Mario series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. What's your least favorite normal enemy in the Paper Mario series?

User Info: FieryMailbox

FieryMailbox
6 years ago#1
The actual Piranha Plants from TTYD were my least favorite enemy. Their superguarding time seemed different aside from the other piranha plants for me. They also did a ton of damage for regular enemies. Whenever I tried the Pre-hooktail run, I always ran into 4 of them in like floor 84 or so in the Pit of 100 trials. I couldn't kill them fast enough in the first turn, and so they did like 35 damage total to me out of like 30 or so HP that I would have.
"There's a tiger. That tiger weighs 800 pounds and can kill a man in 10 seconds. I'm gonna touch it. Hiya tiger! RRGH He's angry!" -Gabriel Iglesias

User Info: Phantom_Nook

Phantom_Nook
6 years ago#2
The bee enemies from the original. In addition to being annoying, they don't look like anything out of a Mario game.
asdf

User Info: CanadianSheldon

CanadianSheldon
6 years ago#3
Magikoopas, Fighting 4 or 5 invisible enemies is not fun.
Canada holds the record for most gold medals at one Olympic winter game go Canada!
"Mario! You're so lame I'm gonna give you a second chance!"

User Info: KingOfPikmin

KingOfPikmin
6 years ago#4
Ya magic Koopas were not fun.
Set signature in options page.

User Info: the_system_94

the_system_94
6 years ago#5
probably dayzees
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Official BLUEALIVE!!! creator of the OoT 3D boards

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
6 years ago#6
I found several of the Flower Field's enemies to be annoying. Spinies, Bees, Crazy Dayzees, and Huff n' Puff were annoying.
Must have: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Metroid: Other M, Paper Mario,
Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Kid Icarus: Uprising

User Info: Bigmac909

Bigmac909
6 years ago#7
Those damned bees always get the first strike on me and do a lot of damage, but in battle otherwise they were worthless.

I say the koopas in original that made you dizzy, and kept you that way. Basically, if you didn't take them all out at the beginning, you were in for a long fight.

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
6 years ago#8
^Thanks for reminding me of those. Those are by far the most annoying and cheapest enemies in Paper Mario so far. You're screwed if you fight 3 or more.
Must have: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Metroid: Other M, Paper Mario,
Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Kid Icarus: Uprising

User Info: GameGuy_5318

GameGuy_5318
6 years ago#9
Dayzees from TTYD
The Official Venomoth of the B/W Boards.

User Info: fawful_X

fawful_X
6 years ago#10
DA BEEZ!
Piranha Plants
Magikoopas
And the Fuzzies. Wait, What?

The Fuzzies are there because their timing for you to guard is dumb, superguarding them IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE, and don't forget what a flower fuzzy does... In fact, if there was a powered up version of fuzzy in the PoS or BC, I doubt most plays of the game will get past that fuzzy...
People just don't understand what life is like on the internet being called a troll by everyone in their way of troll...
People who want a Sly Cooper sequel: 1
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. What's your least favorite normal enemy in the Paper Mario series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived