This could be the game that makes me like Nintendo again.

#21Icefrio(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2010 5:06:33 PM
Well, seeing as there's not a whole lot about this game to discuss yet, I figured I'd share my enthusiasm for this game, and why I really hope it's good.
---
GT: Drmsi9292
#22MarioPenguin5Posted 8/26/2010 12:21:18 AM
Bro bro

*puts on sunglasses*

Don't be so cold.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#23mariostar0001Posted 8/26/2010 9:06:46 AM
Ugh, these kind of people drive me crazy. Yes we get that you think that the Wii stinks because you have trouble enjoying fun, but really, we have enough of those topics in off-topic without putting them in the game forums.
---
If are a JESUS FREAK and are 100% proud put this as your sig. Favorite Video Game Characters: Mario, Sonic, Kirby and Yoshi.
#24Bigmac909Posted 8/26/2010 9:12:09 AM
Yep. Looks like ol ninty is really stepping up their game(s). The problem was that they could afford to suck, because the other game companies weren't providing much competition. Now they try, and everyone else is left in the dust.
#25Icefrio(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2010 11:12:01 AM
Prediction: One of these days, Mariostar will sign his life away in a housing contract because he'll only read the first line, give unrelated input, and finish with a signature.
---
#26ArkanaXPosted 8/26/2010 11:24:31 AM
Every console has good and bad games, judging the game by the console it's on is just dumb. If SPM was on the gamecube it would be no different you should judge the game by itself not the console. Also this game will be like the first two.
---
"I may or may not be indecisive i just can't decide." RSJGamerPro
GT: DestroyedArkana
#27Icefrio(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2010 11:32:25 AM
I realize it'll be like the first two, that's not my concern. I'm just hoping it's a good, solid RPG and doesn't try to be like SPM.

And systems are defined by the games on them. Most of which, I don't like, which I explained earlier.
If they weren't, the Gamecube would be a pretty box with memory card slots and controller ports that reads the games made for it. If you want to look at only software, then the Wii wins over the Gamecube, if only because the Gamecube's software didn't do anything beyond play and manage games.
---
#28Icefrio(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2010 11:33:30 AM
Ah read your statement in reverse.
Even so, I still didn't like the game itself. I wouldn't have liked it any more were it on the Gamecube.
---
#29MarioPenguin5Posted 8/26/2010 12:20:49 PM
Then you can't have one bad game in a series ruin it

That's like saying: I hate the Big Mac, and even though I love everything else on the menu I won't come back again
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
Yes, I know this metaphor doesn't work. You've proven your point. Now just buy the game or something
#30Icefrio(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2010 12:53:00 PM
Oh, I plan on buying the game on release <3
---