Stupid question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sid3wind3r12

Sid3wind3r12
6 years ago#1
Is this a remake or a brand new paper mario game?

User Info: Rikashi

Rikashi
6 years ago#2
Stupid answer: No

Serious: a new game!
"Kaepora Gaebora. Or, according to Firefox spellchecker, he's Spaceport Gazebo." - Blackest_Knight

User Info: Sid3wind3r12

Sid3wind3r12
6 years ago#3
Sweetness! Im definitely going to get it then. I hope it is more like the first two and not the third... wasnt too fond of the changes they made to the wii paper mario.

User Info: TehKrimboElf

TehKrimboElf
6 years ago#4
It will (most likely, there's always that very small chance that it isn't.) be more like the first two.
*Divides by zero*
*World asplodes*

User Info: Koopalmier

Koopalmier
6 years ago#5
Check the images.

And how could it be like SPM anyway ? SPM's gameplay was justely changed to refresh the series a bit. It was obviously for a single use.
I can't beat Super Mario Bros.

User Info: BigTheBrat

BigTheBrat
6 years ago#6

Check the images.

And how could it be like SPM anyway ? SPM's gameplay was justely changed to refresh the series a bit. It was obviously for a single use.

No, it wasn't obvious >_>
Why can't we have a normal, straightforward killing once in awhile in this country!?

User Info: Earthisnotflat

Earthisnotflat
6 years ago#7
Well, at least the topic title is appropriate.
I am always bored. That is a fact.
Xbox 360 GamerTag - AceUltimatum101 || Smash Card - http://i30.tinypic.com/343rldx.jpg

User Info: Bigmac909

Bigmac909
6 years ago#8
That's just unnecessary, going out of your way to be mean.

User Info: Koopalmier

Koopalmier
6 years ago#9
"No, it wasn't obvious >_>"
Yes, it was. Considering the Paper Mario series is the home console Mario RPG series, and Mario & Luigi is the hanndled (is it written like that ?) console Mario RPG series, they can't change the Paper Mario series to a platformer series considering it's the counterpart to the Mario & Luigi series (and it'd still be a gigantic error anyway).
I can't beat Super Mario Bros.

User Info: aftershock576

aftershock576
6 years ago#10
Yes, it was. Considering the Paper Mario series is the home console Mario RPG series

This game is for a handheld system, which kinda breaks your argument.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived