New partner ideas

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

5 years ago#21
I say we put in penguins in place of every other partner. Because I like penguins more.
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
5 years ago#22
I say we get a cast of previously-unused enemies as partner characters.
Some possibilities:

Chain Chomp (confirmed)
Fuzzy
Blooper
Penguin
Buzzy Beetle
Hammer Bro.
[Random new character or two]

I could see a lot of potential for all of these.
5 years ago#23
Sumo Bro

or

Amazing Flying Hammer Bro
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
5 years ago#24
Yes MarioPenguin that is what I was Thinking. Maybe a Koopa Football Player Too.(Charging Chuck).
---
If Man Bear Pig is Half-Man, Half-Bear, Half-Pig. Then Centaur man is Half-Man, Half-Horse, Half-Robot?
5 years ago#25
Another unused enemy that would make a good partner is a Piranha Plant. Another one is a Magikoopa. Then last, but not least........................ Duplighost!
---
I'm the creator of Quiz Star and the original Riddle Planet on the SMG2 Boards!
5 years ago#26
Ninji
Shy Guy/Snifit
Koopatrol
Ember

---
"We don't breathe carbon monoxide?"-a friend i feel sorry for

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived