boss ideas.

#11yoda2323Posted 8/28/2010 8:42:04 PM
So many...

Prologue

Name: Snapjaw Queen
HP: 10
Attack: 2
Defense: 0
Description: The queen of enemies known as Snapjaws. It can also spawn Snapjaw Eggs (HP 3, atk: 0, def: 0) which will hatch into Snapjaws if they aren't killed in a few turns.

Chapter 1

Name: Ghost King
HP: 20
Attack: 3
Description: Nothing of interest to describe.

Chapter 2

Name: King Boo
HP: 40
Attack: 4
Description: This boss is made up of 20 Baby Boos. For every 2 damage you deal to the boss, one Baby Boo (HP 2, Atk: 2, Def: 0) comes out.

Chapter 3

Name: Kraken
HP: 10
Attack: 1
Defense: 1
Description: Has 8 arms that it attacks with. On your turn you can either attack an arm or the main body, but if you attack the main body each arm that you haven't killed yet will try to attack you at different times so you have to press A to avoid it. The Kraken Arm has HP 5, attack 2, and defense 0, and when it attacks you when you approach the main body its attack is 1.

Chapter 4

Name: Bone Dino
Description: You fight a giant bone dinosaur with various parts. The order that you fight them is below.

Name: Dino Legs/Feet
(stats are for each foot)

Name: Dino Tail
HP: 15
Defense: 2

Dino Body
HP: 30
Description: Can body slam you or roll over both you and your partner. There is a little animation thing to tell you when teh attack will shrink you.

Name: Dino Head
HP: 25
Attack: 2
Defense: 3
Description: Can poison you with its bite. Its attack power increases by 2 when its HP drops to 5 or below.

Chapter 5

Name: Mechbot
Description: It looks similar to the boss on the train in TTYD. There are 3 legs/arms extending from it, one red, one orange, and one blue. Once you defeat an arm, in three turns that arm will grow back with full HP. This means that you can't just focus all of your attacks on one arm; you have to even out your attacks on the three arms. Once all three arms are defeated at the same time, its heart will open up for three turns. After those three turns, the heart will close up again and the three arms will grow back at full HP.

Mechbot Red Arm
HP: 40

Mechbot Orange Arm
Attack: 6

Mechbot Blue Arm

Mechbot Heart
HP: 60
Attack: 1
Description: Always attacks the party member. Defeat the heart and you defeat the boss.
#12yoda2323Posted 8/28/2010 8:42:18 PM
Chapter 6

Name: Pianta Boss
HP: 100
Attack: 7
Description: Can call in Addicted Gambler Guys to help in battle.

Name: Addicted Gambler Guy
HP: 25
Attack: 7
Description: Throws 7 coins at Mario that do 1 damage each. It can also "gamble" health on the battle. It can bet some amount of the Pianta Boss's health that something will or will not happen in battle, and if he wins you get hurt however much damage that was bet, and if he loses the Pianta Boss gets hurt however much damage that was bet. That's why the Pianta Boss has a lot of health; because it is expected that you will win a few bets. You always have to accept the bet.

Chapter 7 (In this chapter you go to an ice mountain and fight the Ice Phoenix, then the ice temple melts and then you do a fire temple and then fight that same phoenix that had fallen into the lava)

Name: Ice Phoenix
HP: 70
Attack: 5
Description: Aerial enemy. Can flap its wings to make Mario and his partner dizzy. Can freeze Mario. It can also create icicles from the ceiling and floor so that you have to dodge those using the action command when you attack or else you get frozen.

Name: Fire Phoenix
HP: 100
Attack: 6
Description: This is the Ice Phoenix that fell into the lava. It can create "spikes" of lava from the ceiling and floor so that you have to dodge them with action command to avoid getting hurt and burned (2 damage). Dodging these is harder than with the Ice Phoenix.

(see sig for more details)
---
Help us make a fan-made Paper Mario flash game! Go here for more details:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/578054-paperboy
#13MarioPenguin5Posted 8/28/2010 9:19:38 PM
Name: Pianta Boss

His name is Frankie. Show some respect.
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#14clubs10Posted 8/28/2010 9:29:56 PM
Name: HardBoot
Discription/Where/appearance: the name says is all.
---
Current picks for Game of the year: Super Mario Galaxies 2, Red Dead Redemption, God Of War 3, Mass Effect 2
#15LordBowser12Posted 8/29/2010 8:32:23 AM
@ kirby321
sooooo... basically its Culex... yea... but... recycled! remember kids... dont litter!!!
---
I'm an expert swordsman!!!
#16Kirby321Posted 9/4/2010 11:53:49 AM
@LordBowser12 I never thought of that! Culex was my favorite boss from SMRPG, so I can see why I thought of that. But you don't need to destroy the hands, and for every hand destroyed, Gyro's Attack goes down by 1. Gyro is probably easier than Culex in a way.
---
I'm the creator of Quiz Star and the original Riddle Planet on the SMG2 Boards!
#17Cross_of_SnowPosted 9/6/2010 10:53:46 AM
I got an idea for a trio team that you fight every two chapters. The 3rd teammate join you as partners after the fights.

prologue

Try Guy, Snuffit and Chain Champ

Try guy- red and blue shy guy with an M on his head. ring leader says try alot
hp-5
atk-1
def-0
Snuffit -A blue shivering Sniffit with a snot bubble in his mouth/nose
hp-5
atk-2
def-0
Chain Champ- The chomp in the pics
hp-5
atk-2
def-1
description- These guys are persistant idiots, they can't even hit their target half the time. And yet something tells me well be seeing them alot.

after ch 2

Try Guy, Snuffit and Bomb-bob

Try guy(can now shot fire balls)
hp-20
atk-1
def-0
Snuffit
hp-10
atk-2
def-0
Bomb-bob-Green bob-bomb with a x-bandage over his left eye. Can't light his fuse
hp-10
atk-2
def-
description- Hey a new guy, lets end this quickly.
prologue

After ch 4

Try Guy, Snuffit and Yoshe

Try guy(has a hammer now)
hp-25
atk-2
def-0
Snuffit
hp-20
atk-2
def-0
Yoshe - a random colored female Yoshi
hp-20
atk-2
def-1
description- You get the deal by now

ch5 Try Guy joins you for a little as CPU controlled partner then betrays you

(continued in next post)

---
"I am probably the only one left that knows the truth. I know, because I was there." -Michael ford.
eagerly awaiting Conduit 2.
#18Cross_of_SnowPosted 9/6/2010 11:09:06 AM
after ch 6

Try Guy, Snuffit and Witch robe

Try guy (can charge attacks)
hp-30
atk-2
def-1
Snuffit can shot big bullets now
hp-25
atk-3
def-0
Witch robe- reference to LoZ a purple female wizrobe
hp-20
atk-2
def-1
description-...Oh great, now their copying other people too?

during ch 8

Try Guy, Snuffit (in robots, and accuracy is fixed)

Try guy( can heal with mushrooms)
hp-30
atk-3
def-1
Snuffit
hp-30
atk-3
def-1
description-Its just these two but now they have robots. This might actually be a tough one.

Secret battle (after you finish the last one)

Try Guy and Snuffit family reunion (Fight against 4 members of each family, father, mother, sister, and the originals.)
Try guy
hp-30
atk-2
def-1
Try girl
hp-20
atk-2
def-0
Try Dad
hp-50
atk-2
def-1
Try Mom
hp-40
atk-2
def-0
Snuffit
hp-25
atk-3
def-0
Snuffit sis
hp-20
atk-2
def-0
Snuffit Dad
hp-50
atk-5
def-0
Snuffit Mom
hp-40
atk-2
def-0
description-Family must mean a lot to these people and the only thing they hate is you. I think all of them are as clumsy as Try guy and Snuffit though.

Accuracy is cut to 1/4 for all family members and the screen only holds 4 at a time, two for each family. when one falls the other remaining member calls another. For winning you get double boost badge which doubles all your stats but doubles FP point usage and SP stays at 0.

---
"I am probably the only one left that knows the truth. I know, because I was there." -Michael ford.
eagerly awaiting Conduit 2.