Should collectible cards return to this game?

#1marioman11Posted 9/4/2010 2:24:07 PM
I liked collecting the cards you could get in super paper mario. Probably because I like collecting cards in general. You guys think it would be cool if they brought them back? Perhaps along with better card artwork and maybe even make a card game out of them? I mean, like a mini game you can do.
---
#1 JEFF ANDONUTS FAN OF GAMEFAQS!
#2RikashiPosted 9/4/2010 2:27:23 PM
An alt? Never knew you played EB as well :D

I like collecting cards. Did it a lot when I was younger and it would be fun if it was in this game yeah.
---
"Kaepora Gaebora. Or, according to Firefox spellchecker, he's Spaceport Gazebo." - Blackest_Knight
#3marioman11(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2010 2:31:35 PM
An alt?

Are you referring to my account? No, this is my main account. I remember there being another user with a similar name, but I'm not that person.

Never knew you played EB as well :D

Yep, EB is amazing. Jeff just happens to be my favorite character.

I like collecting cards. Did it a lot when I was younger and it would be fun if it was in this game yeah.

Yeah I was also one of those kids who loved collecting cards in reality. It REALLY made me wish they had a better purpose for collecting the cards in SPM.
---
#4SqueakersonPosted 9/4/2010 2:36:43 PM
No. I like collecting tattles for a tattle log more.
---
"They're NOT DOLLS. They're ACTION FIGURES. WITH REAL FIRE-PUNCHING ACTION." ~Francis. Super Paper Mario.~
#5marioman11(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2010 2:38:39 PM
No. I like collecting tattles for a tattle log more.

OH YEAH! I would also like to see that return too. Almost forgot about that.

---
#6MarioPenguin5Posted 9/4/2010 3:43:09 PM
Heh. Another marioman. The guy you're looking for is marioman1154, otherwise you would've known DK.
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#7Kirby321Posted 9/5/2010 1:38:58 PM
A card game would be fun in this game =)

There could even be Wi-fi to play the card game! Now that would be fun.
---
I'm the creator of Quiz Star and the original Riddle Planet on the SMG2 Boards!
#8Krazykid3333Posted 9/5/2010 1:43:03 PM

That would be awesome for a wifi mini-game. But non-minigame card collecting is boring. So depending on what they do its a yes/no.

#9eevee12Posted 9/5/2010 3:08:19 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Help revive the pilotwings 3DS board NOW.
#10YoshiKong64Posted 9/5/2010 10:16:57 PM
This was probably the thing in SPM I enjoyed the most(And one of the only things.) But, I also like the tattling, and the cards would work weird in the style of PM or TTYD. I think there should be something using these cards, but not as strongly as in SPM. For example, maybe you can tattle, but also on enemies there is the cards(Not everybody, just the enemies). They only add one damage to that enemy. There is about 1 for each uncommon enemy, the common enemies 2, and the super common enemies(Koopas, Goombas) Maybe 3.
---
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon B/W Boards