Wait, I have to buy a 3DS to play this game?

#31LightHawKnightPosted 9/17/2010 12:05:00 PM
Big hands... never thought people with big hands played handhelds, i mean i have yet to see anyone with hands so big that its hard to play on a ds... how big must their hands be?
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe its true, or because they're afraid it might be true.
#32Sid3wind3r12Posted 9/17/2010 12:17:35 PM
Well my hands are actually pretty small, but they still get in the way if im using the stykus sometimes...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
HG Friend Code: 3309-7663-1805
#33LightHawKnightPosted 9/17/2010 12:27:05 PM
I have pretty medium sized hands, at least i think they are medium sized, same size as those around me, though my sister's are a lot smaller, but that doesn't matter, and my hands barely block the screen, even with games that need the stylus, maybe its how they hold the stylus, its maybe cause i avoid using it when ever possible, since i rather use the dpad.
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe its true, or because they're afraid it might be true.