I just had the strangest dream about Paper Mario...

#1tinynewtmanPosted 9/6/2010 6:27:21 AM
In it, Mario and a partner (can't remember who) were going around, freeing Toads from cages, when a shopkeeper was abducted by a large Raven.
Meanwhile, Bowser wasn't sitting comfortably in his castle, but roaming the overworld as well (not simultaneously to Mario, but alternating). Also, Bowser had his own party, which only had two partners at the time, Kammy Koopa and METAKNIGHT!
Just another image from that crazy world of the subconcious, I guess...
---
ATTN: Gramar Nazis: fumaga.com/6189
MetaKirby's Trollslaying site: https://sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/home
#2SilluigiPosted 9/6/2010 6:50:47 AM
Well they used the Star Rod in PM64.

Is this a prophecy?
#3tinynewtman(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2010 7:42:38 AM
No, just the weird images that appear when one plays too much Smash Bros. before bed.
---
MetaKirby's Trollslaying site: https://sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/home
#4SlargTheGnomePosted 9/6/2010 9:46:40 PM
Oh gosh, I had a Paper Mario dream a few weeks ago where all the partners were putting on a play. I think it was based off a fairy tale of some sort. But Goombella was the narrator and she started talking about this old couple. Bobbery was the old guy and (much to his displeasure) Sushie was playing his wife. So Goombella explained how they wanted a child of their own but couldn't have one, and Koops was in the audience and he said "Well of course they can't, Sushie's way past childbearing age. This play makes no sense." Then Goombella said that one day they ran into an evil witch in the forest, and Vivian appeared onstage in this humongous pyrotechnic explosion while laughing evilly. Then she just said "Hi!" very cheerfully.

And that's where it ended. I think that play would've kicked ass.
---
*to the tune of Goldenrod City*
Kooper, Bombette, Parakarry, Bow... Lakilester, Watt and Sushie and Goombario~! <3
#5G-ScythePosted 9/6/2010 9:59:21 PM
i'd love a game like that where you could have two storylines. one is mario's and the other is bowser's. and each have their own partners and levels.
#6FFZeldaAddictedPosted 9/6/2010 10:32:25 PM
Meta Knight made TC's dream automatically cool (not that it wasnt already).
Also, Slarg, I think your dream might have had something to do with a Greek myth of a hero that the name escapes me, his parents were too old to have a child but a God came down and said they could have one if they met certain criteria (thinking back, it may have been Achilles).
---
Sergeant of the Zelda 3D Board.
242 Stars.... Again! Second file: 18:47:56, 156 deaths.
#7tinynewtman(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2010 6:17:25 PM
From what I recall, it seems Meta Knight was able to climb walls, in some weird way. Maybe it had something to do with air columns...
I think Kammy was able to cast spells, but only had a couple... I think that Wind was one of them (similar to Flurrie)
Anyway, a Bowser/Mario dual plot would be awesome. Just imagine fighting the final boss two different ways!
Anyone want to make a fanfic-ish plot?
---
#8MetaKirbyFanPosted 9/11/2010 3:27:05 PM

From: FFZeldaAddicted | Posted: 9/7/2010 12:32:25 AM | #006
Meta Knight made TC's dream automatically cool (not that it wasnt already).
Also, Slarg, I think your dream might have had something to do with a Greek myth of a hero that the name escapes me, his parents were too old to have a child but a God came down and said they could have one if they met certain criteria (thinking back, it may have been Achilles).

You mean the Bible story of Abraham and Sara? >_>
---
Rant site, from popular GFAQs topic: https://sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/home
MetaKirby's Trollslaying site -Tinynewtman
#9GameBeatenPosted 9/17/2010 11:56:13 PM
Oh gosh, I had a Paper Mario dream a few weeks ago where all the partners were putting on a play. I think it was based off a fairy tale of some sort. But Goombella was the narrator and she started talking about this old couple. Bobbery was the old guy and (much to his displeasure) Sushie was playing his wife. So Goombella explained how they wanted a child of their own but couldn't have one, and Koops was in the audience and he said "Well of course they can't, Sushie's way past childbearing age. This play makes no sense." Then Goombella said that one day they ran into an evil witch in the forest, and Vivian appeared onstage in this humongous pyrotechnic explosion while laughing evilly. Then she just said "Hi!" very cheerfully.

And that's where it ended. I think that play would've kicked ass.

That, without a doubt, had to be the most ridiculous..............ly BEST THING I HAVE READ ALL DAY ON THE INTERNET.

---
http://epicvideogamers.com/
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.
#10Jake871167Posted 9/18/2010 7:43:53 AM
Has nobody heard of Bowser's Inside Story?
---
Square isn't a shape; it's a promise not to cut corners.