Favorite normal enemy in the Paper Mario series?

#21vyseskiesPosted 9/17/2010 12:47:58 PM
When I saw a group of dark koopatrools for 1st time, I used tattle and see its health.. it wAsS sSscAaRryYyy

also I love anti-guys, but I dont think its a common enemy yeah?
so I choose chain chomp.
---
SoA 2- Hope(...) // Nintendo 3DS- Desire // GT5- learning
The rest is rest ranging between joy and sorrow through needs(...)
#22ChaoticArchonPosted 9/17/2010 3:43:58 PM

Floating Butts.

#23waluigi42Posted 9/17/2010 4:38:45 PM
I would normally say REZNOR!!! But sadly, he isn't in the PM series. So I'm gonna go for... um... hrmm... I'll get back to you on that. I'm comparing all the enemies to REZNOR!!!!!(I always caps his name) None of the enemies are even close to his sheer awesomeness.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lejd4UFbYSU <DOES HE?
Here's my site.> https://sites.google.com/site/reviewfortytwo/
#24Kirby6417Posted 9/17/2010 9:08:27 PM
When I saw a group of dark koopatrools for 1st time, I used tattle and see its health.. it wAsS sSscAaRryYyy

also I love anti-guys, but I dont think its a common enemy yeah?
so I choose chain chomp.

I would say the same thing. Anti-guys were challenging. I forget if they were in PM2, but in PM1 there was the one in Shy Guy's Toybox. It was a fun challenge if you tried to fight it at that point in the game.

And then there was the part in the final chapter where you would fight 3 at a time if you didn't win the quiz.. I always lose the quiz on purpose.

But if anti guy doesn't count... I don't really have a favorite. Buzzy Beetles are pretty cool, I guess.
---
XBox GT: Dirtcruncher
Wakcherism # 374: I've tried self-depreciating humor, but I'm so bad at it it's not even funny.
#25TheBionicRockPosted 9/18/2010 11:55:23 AM
Koopatrol and Crazee/Amazee Dayzee.
---
So I should stop telling people that their being actually being trolls so they can stop? ~Shah138
#26Kirby321Posted 9/18/2010 12:16:16 PM
Koopatrols, Elite X-Nauts, X-Naut PhDs and Dark Boos.
---
I'm the creator of Quiz Star and the original Riddle Planet on the SMG2 Boards!