just realized something...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. just realized something...
5 years ago#1
As seen in the picture, Mario is dealt two damage from jumping on a Pokey, as opposed to one. What's up with that?
---
"They're NOT DOLLS. They're ACTION FIGURES. WITH REAL FIRE-PUNCHING ACTION." ~Francis. Super Paper Mario.~
5 years ago#2
Maybe Mario ate a double pain badge that Luigi put in his pasta, because Mario canceled Luigi's Mansion 2.
5 years ago#3
I have a theory that the damage system became more complicated, as Mario also did 2 damages in one jump to a Goomba. During a Multibounce attack. But apparently the truth is that he's wearing the Super Boots there. So I don't know.
---
I can't beat Super Mario Bros.
5 years ago#4
Maybe spikes, flames, and other items the enemies possess do more damage than they did in the last Paper Marios. Or, the Boot System could decrease the number of damage you take from things like that as you gain more powerful boots..
---
You people are rocks. You don't live under rocks, you're simply the rock. - Knifegash
5 years ago#5
canceled Luigi's Mansion 2

Somebody didn't read the article in which Miyamoto stated his interest in making a sequel to Luigi's Mansion.
---
Must have: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising,
Paper Mario, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Donkey Kong Country Returns.
5 years ago#6

canceled Luigi's Mansion 2

Somebody didn't read the article in which Miyamoto stated his interest in making a sequel to Luigi's Mansion.

Somebody can't tell what a joke is.
---
"Silly Weegee"
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. just realized something...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived