just realized something...

#1SqueakersonPosted 9/12/2010 12:18:10 AM
As seen in the picture, Mario is dealt two damage from jumping on a Pokey, as opposed to one. What's up with that?
---
"They're NOT DOLLS. They're ACTION FIGURES. WITH REAL FIRE-PUNCHING ACTION." ~Francis. Super Paper Mario.~
#2EtoRangerPosted 9/12/2010 12:30:16 AM
Maybe Mario ate a double pain badge that Luigi put in his pasta, because Mario canceled Luigi's Mansion 2.
#3KoopalmierPosted 9/12/2010 5:25:39 AM
I have a theory that the damage system became more complicated, as Mario also did 2 damages in one jump to a Goomba. During a Multibounce attack. But apparently the truth is that he's wearing the Super Boots there. So I don't know.
---
I can't beat Super Mario Bros.
#4pikmin1254Posted 9/12/2010 7:54:06 AM
Maybe spikes, flames, and other items the enemies possess do more damage than they did in the last Paper Marios. Or, the Boot System could decrease the number of damage you take from things like that as you gain more powerful boots..
---
You people are rocks. You don't live under rocks, you're simply the rock. - Knifegash
#5strongo9Posted 9/12/2010 9:23:31 AM
canceled Luigi's Mansion 2

Somebody didn't read the article in which Miyamoto stated his interest in making a sequel to Luigi's Mansion.
---
Must have: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising,
Paper Mario, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Donkey Kong Country Returns.
#6SilluigiPosted 9/12/2010 7:44:47 PM

canceled Luigi's Mansion 2

Somebody didn't read the article in which Miyamoto stated his interest in making a sequel to Luigi's Mansion.

Somebody can't tell what a joke is.
---
"Silly Weegee"