Omg I'm getting so excited!

#1SophieLuvsTofuPosted 9/12/2010 1:09:57 PM
Is there any new info on this game? if not does anyone have an estimate when we will get any?

Needless to say though this game better have a ghost partner, I always loved Bow+Vivian. I know Vivian is a shadow but whatever.

The horror-based chapters are always the funnest in my opinion. Like the one where you have to go to Tuba's castle in the first game. You could not defeat Tuba because he was invincible, you had to veil yourself sometimes to eavesdrop and I thought that was really cute and creative. The eavesdropping was one thing, but the fact his heart was locked away somewhere and you had to fight it before you could fight Tuba? Extremely creative.

In the thousand year door there was the doppelganger chapter. This was also extremely fun, they made you veil yourself to eavesdrop to the crazy parrot talking to itself. You also could not defeat doppelganger until you figured out his name. There was a bit of backtracking going around but the castle and the outskirts of the forest had very cute art.

I'm wondering what kind of horror-filled, eavesdropping filled mystery we'll get this time :D
---
Been there, done that, messed around
I'm having fun don't put me down.
#2kgs_guyPosted 9/12/2010 1:16:57 PM

Is there any new info on this game? if not does anyone have an estimate when we will get any?

no

Needless to say though this game better have a ghost partner, I always loved Bow+Vivian. I know Vivian is a shadow but whatever.

ok

The horror-based chapters are always the funnest in my opinion. Like the one where you have to go to Tuba's castle in the first game. You could not defeat Tuba because he was invincible, you had to veil yourself sometimes to eavesdrop and I thought that was really cute and creative. The eavesdropping was one thing, but the fact his heart was locked away somewhere and you had to fight it before you could fight Tuba? Extremely creative.

Funniest? wut

In the thousand year door there was the doppelganger chapter. This was also extremely fun, they made you veil yourself to eavesdrop to the crazy parrot talking to itself. You also could not defeat doppelganger until you figured out his name. There was a bit of backtracking going around but the castle and the outskirts of the forest had very cute art.

We know how the game went.

I'm wondering what kind of horror-filled, eavesdropping filled mystery we'll get this time :D

Luigi will kill your partners.
---
<3 kips_gal
#3Grand_MaesterPosted 9/12/2010 1:33:39 PM
Is there any info on this game, at all?
---
This post is completely true. Only the facts have been changed to make it more interesting.
#4MarioPenguin5Posted 9/12/2010 1:47:06 PM
Great?

Anyway, if we knew what actually is in the game, we wouldn't be here not discussing anything.

inb4somestupidMr.Dragon/thatkoopaflutetopicreference
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#5waluigi42Posted 9/12/2010 6:08:41 PM
I must confirm that I am also excited.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lejd4UFbYSU <DOES HE?
Here's my site.> https://sites.google.com/site/reviewfortytwo/
#6PT_PiranhaPosted 9/13/2010 4:23:27 AM
Hey mock Mr. Dragon and I'll mock penguins.

Anyway TC I'm really not liking the way you're throwing "cute" around so much. Especially since it's in reference to the supposedly "scary" chapters.
---
Arbiter of the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Board
"Silence nonbeliever!" ~ Me @ Lemmy's Land.
#7TheOneBreadPosted 9/13/2010 4:32:51 AM
I am thoroughly expecting some form of Penguin detective work in this game, do not fail me Nintendo.
#8kirchinatorPosted 9/13/2010 7:17:54 AM
This topic = That's what she said.
---
I'm Cosmo Kramer, the 'Ass Man'.
"I didn't want the actual info I just wanted to know what the info would be about." >___>
#9Elec Man EXEPosted 9/13/2010 9:29:17 AM
We might get some info at TGS later this week. I'm hoping so, anyway,
---
Master of Electricity
~Lucario Alliance Member~
#10SophieLuvsTofu(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2010 11:04:17 AM
Lol I'm just really into horror and art.

So when I see what the paper mario games can do in horror scenes...Well I take inspiration from it!

And thanks to the poster above, lets hope so!
---
Been there, done that, messed around
I'm having fun don't put me down.